Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wtb: Custom mini jigs

Default Wtb: Custom mini jigs

Im looking for yellow and white jigs. The tube has to have white ont he bottom and yellow ontop. trout traps and strike master makes them but doesnt sell them in bulk. id like to buy around 200 of them. pm me with any info. id like them asap...

Thanks,
    Sam

wow you use yellow and white that much? i guess they really do kill at corona haha. i tend to find the jigs with white on the bottom and yellow on top work better but idk. there was a mini jig thread with a link to an online store where you can buy them in bulk like that. ill look for it and hit you back.

ya i like it alot. some guys hate yellow and white but i like having it around. its not my go to jig by any means but i like it.

thanks for helpin vanilla

here u can get 50 for 3.59 or more :) or 1000 for $50 lol.

http://drifterfishingsupplies.netstorekeeper.com/

thanks for the link. they only have the all yellow head and im looking for the one where the white is on the bottom of the head as well as the tenticles.

thanks for the help though.

so you want like half white and half yellow on top with the white on the bottom?

Tubes are a little hard to come by right now, unreliable and hard to deal with *&^%^&*!!!! I wish I could say more then that. I'm working on getting another distributor for the Longfin right now and if it happens I will post it up for you trout chasers. More news later..

Quote Originally Posted by vanillagurilla View Post
    so you want like half white and half yellow on top with the white on the bottom?
    yes. the white on the bottom is better imo. if they had that in bulk id be on it haha

Quote Originally Posted by AngryAgent View Post
    Tubes are a little hard to come by right now, unreliable and hard to deal with *&^%^&*!!!! I wish I could say more then that. I'm working on getting another distributor for the Longfin right now and if it happens I will post it up for you trout chasers. More news later..
    cool man. im definetly intrested.

jannsnetcraft.com they have red yellow top white bottom. 100 for like 6 bucks.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast