Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Where my jiggers at?

I'm a jigger myself but will use the bait if my hand starts cramping from hours of straight jiggin... The spot and stalk with a jig is great fishing. PB was a 17 lb rainbow from SARL on a shad sparkle tube jig back in 03. Just got into dropshottin with worms for trout this year and its okay. Id say a jig is still way more deadly but the worms have their moments. Also like throwin small jerkbaits for them also...

Heres my assassins chillin...

Some of the artillery.

nice stella. i still cant justify spending 400 on a reel for trout lol. i just picked up a stradic 1000 today and caught a few fish. drag is silky smooth and now my phenix with the stradic just feels more balanced and sensitive. i olmoast cracked and got the stradic CI4 but my gf would have killed me seeing as i already spent 50 more than i said i would. got all stocked up on power worms and nymphs just gota find someone who makes jigs now and im set :) !

Quote Originally Posted by vanillagurilla View Post
    nice stella. i still cant justify spending 400 on a reel for trout lol. i just picked up a stradic 1000 today and caught a few fish. drag is silky smooth and now my phenix with the stradic just feels more balanced and sensitive. i olmoast cracked and got the stradic CI4 but my gf would have killed me seeing as i already spent 50 more than i said i would. got all stocked up on power worms and nymphs just gota find someone who makes jigs now and im set :) !
    i thought you didnt have a phenix??? lol......

i didnt have one... i just got it monday. lol. ill hit you on a PM.

I only spent the money on the stella cause I do trout fishing more than any other type of fishing. Probably 30 times a year atleast. My salt gear is a waste of money. Barely gets used and I spend hundreds on each setup...

Quote Originally Posted by vanillagurilla View Post
    $300+ samgann
    $300 is actually going to be the max price for the mirages (start at 230), so not as shocking.

Default Jig's

Jig's all the way you know i fished with you awhile back . I'm still making some cool jig colors. I just had back surgery so i will be lade up for some time.Wen im back on my feet we should fishing . I got a 3" worm mold im pouring for trout i haven't used them yet but i got some good colors.

Quote Originally Posted by JIG KING View Post
    Jig's all the way you know i fished with you awhile back . I'm still making some cool jig colors. I just had back surgery so i will be lade up for some time.Wen im back on my feet we should fishing . I got a 3" worm mold im pouring for trout i haven't used them yet but i got some good colors.
    Do you sell them???
    Trout 1

hey mike i need to get some jigs. idk if lary has your boxes but hes un-reliable as hell. i talk to him and never hear back. tell that kid i need some jigs lol.

Quote Originally Posted by JIG KING View Post
    Sorry to hear that Mike. I hope you recover ASAP. Surgery is no fun...

If you ever feel like selling some jigs again, please let me know. They slay the trout way more than any store bought ones!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast