Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Where my jiggers at?

I use Lip Ripperz jigs and worms in all colors. I pretty much tie the jig right to the main line but somtimes I put a bobber above the jig. I dropshot or split shot the worms. I alos use lures my go to lure is a blue and silver kastmaster. BTW that brown is the best I have seen out of green Valley Lake, that is my favorite lake to go to. On Labor day I caught a 9lb 11oz rainbow on a kastmaster on 3# pound test what a fight!!!!

Trout 1
    Last edited by Trout 1; 12-14-2009 at 06:46 PM.

just got a phenix today.... nice rod. they got some bad *****! rods coming out this year called mirage series. 1-9lb ultra light. absolutly sickening rods.

Quote Originally Posted by vanillagurilla View Post
    just got a phenix today.... nice rod. they got some bad *****! rods coming out this year called mirage series. 1-9lb ultra light. absolutly sickening rods.
    wow! sound slike ill be buying one. how much are we talkin? and when will we see them?

Quote Originally Posted by Trout 1 View Post
    I use Lip Ripperz jigs and worms in all colors. I pretty much tie the jig right to the main line but somtimes I put a bobber above the jig. I dropshot or split shot the worms. I alos use lures my go to lure is a blue and silver kastmaster. BTW that brown is the best I have seen out of green Valley Lake, that is my favorite lake to go to. On Labor day I caught a 9lb 11oz rainbow on a kastmaster on 3# pound test what a fight!!!!

Trout 1
    That's a nice toad you got outta GVL! That's what I'm screamin

Hey what brand jigs are those and where do you buy them? They don't look like any brand I recognize.

$300+ samgann

Quote Originally Posted by AngryAgent View Post
    That's a nice toad you got outta GVL! That's what I'm screamin

The new manger has really been putting great fish in there a big change from 08 season. I hope next season will be like this season The fish I got was on the front page of western outdoors news so I was pretty happy about that. Maybe I will see you up there next season.

Trout 1

Quote Originally Posted by Trout 1 View Post
    The new manger has really been putting great fish in there a big change from 08 season. I hope next season will be like this season The fish I got was on the front page of western outdoors news so I was pretty happy about that. Maybe I will see you up there next season.

Trout 1
    Unfortunately Bob is probably not going to be running the lake again next season. He has moved on to greener pastures, a real quality individual that guy is. I just hope that whoever manages the lake next season is half as good as Bob was this year and we'll be alright. Congrats on your WON cover! Gotta get some sleep going to tear them up tomorrow at the Narrows

Quote Originally Posted by AngryAgent View Post
    Unfortunately Bob is probably not going to be running the lake again next season. He has moved on to greener pastures, a real quality individual that guy is. I just hope that whoever manages the lake next season is half as good as Bob was this year and we'll be alright. Congrats on your WON cover! Gotta get some sleep going to tear them up tomorrow at the Narrows

Yeah its to bad Bob is not going to be there next sreason !! Let me know how you did at the Narrows I fish it a lot but I only been a few times this season.

Trout 1

Quote Originally Posted by vanillagurilla View Post
    So you cracked.... Nice man you wont be dissappointed. I got a first hand look at those new rods and they are super sick. Cant wait.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast