I didn't exactly know where to put this at because I didn't see a general fishing tab under general fishing so if this is the wrong place sorry mods..

Just wanted to know who fishes plastics only for the trout, no bait at all? What are you fishing and what is the percentage you fish different set-ups?

For the most part I am fishing 1/32nds lead heads in my skirts from shore. I have about 4 or 5 colors I start out with depending on where I'm at before I start digging around in my boxes for something else. I like to use more visible colors in dirty water and more natural colors in clean un-tinted water. 2lb Ande is my best friend and works for me as I have fished everything else. I like to use 1/16ths oz lead for deep water or clean bottom lake conditions or even in the wind for a little more feel with the line because it's not always that easy to see whats happening with your line in the wind. I use 1/64ths and 1/80ths for certain conditions but rarely ever. I fish skirts most predominantly.

Other methods I like to use would be the drop shot with various different plastics ranging from power worms, nymphs, shad and other plastics. I also like to use 4lb test most of the time (when I'm not being lazy) to fish the drop shot. Split shot with all of the same as mentioned above, and one of my favorite of all time is the triple swivel. I have caught some monsters on this rig with my PB being 17lbs at Hesperia. A water bubble with a dry fly is also another fun way to catch'em especially because it's a surface bite and can be very deadly during certain times of the year.

Wad up fellas who's fishing the plastics and no bait? Wad up with your methods and what do you use most? I'm interested in hearing from you..

Proof is in the puddin...