Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Where my jiggers at?

Quote Originally Posted by billy b View Post
    Could someone help me ... I couldn't find he Sav-on-tackle website ... tried googling
    They don't have a website as far as I know you're going to have to go in there.

Thanks for the help

Thanks i just do what i like to do make jigs . I like making new ones all the time these aren't perfect by no means. I do them all by hand im looking in to getting a injector to help me out . Thanks again Mike

Quote Originally Posted by JIG KING View Post
    Thanks i just do what i like to do make jigs . I like making new ones all the time these aren't perfect by no means. I do them all by hand im looking in to getting a injector to help me out . Thanks again Mike

Mike is now making some sick jigs, SniperBaits. I will post pictures soon but I am glad he's still around and kicking lol!

I just picked up some of those waterproof cases at BPS, so I could put all my trout lures (mini-jigs, worms, spoons and small Rapalas) in them. I also got some for my panfish and crappie lures. On these boxes, I drilled a small hole in the large hinge flange, so I could attach a coiled lanyard. When tube fishing, I don't want to lose one of those treasure troves into the drink.

Quote Originally Posted by vortec_cruiser View Post
    I just picked up some of those waterproof cases at BPS, so I could put all my trout lures (mini-jigs, worms, spoons and small Rapalas) in them. I also got some for my panfish and crappie lures. On these boxes, I drilled a small hole in the large hinge flange, so I could attach a coiled lanyard. When tube fishing, I don't want to lose one of those treasure troves into the drink.
    That's a really good idea hhmmmmm....

I have since changed cases to the the plano waterproof stowaway cases:

The ones I have pictured in the beginning of this thread had issues later with the doors working right, not being able to take the heat of the sun I would say was the problem. These new ones are awesome!

Can you post some pics Vortec?

Actually, the boxes I got at BPS are Plano. Here's some pictures of the ones I've already filled with lures & jigs I use for crappie & panfish.

Last edited by vortec_cruiser; 08-04-2014 at 10:55 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345