Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 20% off Sports Authority, including a glitch on Shimano reels? (ends Saturday)

Default 20% off Sports Authority, including a glitch on Shimano reels? (ends Saturday)

http://www.sportsauthority.com/Outdo...goryId=4427411

I think there's a glitch in their system, since when you click on exclusions, it says Shimano reels are excluded... but I just tried adding reels like the Shimano Stradic FJ, Torium, etc., and they're coming up as eligible for the 20% off and I see the discount in the shopping cart. Anyways, I didn't order anything, but thought this might help out a fellow FNNer.

They have the Stradic FJ, Symetre FL, Saros FA, Sahara, Sedona, Shimano Baitrunners

For newbies, I think the Sahara or Symetre 2500 (or 3000 size) would make a great surf fishing reel loaded with 15 or 20 PP braid... (I currently use the Shimano Stradic Ci4 3000 reels on my surf fishing setup)... and you can't go wrong with the workhorse Sedona reel either

Okuma reels/baitfeeders

Penn Battle, Fierce, Sargus

Free shipping on orders over $49, and this 20% off your entire purchase ends this Saturday! (again, look at their long exclusion list)

take a look around and let me know if you found something good...

Good looking out!

TD

is this online only or can it be in stores too?

instore and online.
    coupon can be printed from their weekly circular.
    the exclusions on the coupon does not state shimano.. however it does state PENN. happy shoppin@

yeah online, it says Shimano reels are excluded, but on the printed coupon, it says only Penn Reels...

either way, hopefully a fellow FNNer takes advantage of this deal...

I must be blind because i didnt see that on the site yesterday now it shows today but thanks for the info

Thanks, picked up a Symetre 1000 to go on my new Presso pack rod.

Many people do not know this but Sport Challet honors the Sports Authority coupons. I was able to use a 20% coupon to buy a new Penn Spinfisher V 4500 even though the coupon states that Penn Reels are excluded. I always take my coupons to Sport Challet.

Bought a couple pairs of nikes. Saved about $30. Thanks again Dkinla

Bonus 15% off!!!

Go to two smiles.com, use code summer15. Just bought a 150 gift card for 127 and got myself a torium 20 for around $130!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast