Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Limits out of Lake Success

Default Limits out of Lake Success--UPDATES---

Decent trout bite at Lake Success, got my limit in less than 2 hours. 1 on green Power Bait and the rest on Gulp Rainbow Candy. Some quality fish too. Sorry no pics.
    Last edited by barneybasher1010; 12-17-2009 at 12:08 PM.

cutbait Guest

Cool, a success report. Congrats on your catch.

Was my favorite lake until the dam thingy went down

fished again for a couple of hours but only cought 1. It was windy and raining. The water is getting murkey around the shorline now. The lake came up probally 10 feet or so from yesterday!

same here CB. hit that water hard for many years back in the day. barney the lake should be going up not down with the rain we've had. any idea why its dropping. where on the lake are you trouting. is there water under the bridge .

Nice going. Please post up some photos of the lake . I fished that lake one time in the 80 ' s did not catch anything but had a great time on the pontoon boat we rented.

Thanks for posting up .

Quote Originally Posted by FISH ON View Post
    same here CB. hit that water hard for many years back in the day. barney the lake should be going up not down with the rain we've had. any idea why its dropping. where on the lake are you trouting. is there water under the bridge .
    It is coming up, fast too. I fish the Rocky Hill side they call Poor Man Flats. No water under the bridge....yet.

I fished again today and got 1 bite and that is all. The guy next to me cought 3.

Default UPDATE 12-16-2009 more limits

Got at the lake about 7 am and was home by 9 am with my limit. They were biting power bait(orange and corn yellow) and night crawlers this morning. All fish was full of corn!!
    Lake is still coming up but not as fast.

Went again this morning and cought 3 about 15-16 inches.
    Now the lake is going down. It went down about 8 feet or so just from yesterday!!.