Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FOOTBALL< CIF Championship games

Default FOOTBALL< CIF Championship games

Going to the Big A for the CIF game this Saturday.
    Servite vs Edison
    I am a Servite alum. I think Edison may be a little too much for the Men of Servite. We will see CREDO!!!!!
    Hopefully, Servite can get their big boys healthy to play. Need those big bodies in the middle. Sucks to be short 2 of your starters. No excuses.

Every team suffers injuries, only a few teams have enough to fill the spots and keep on winning

Since they beat my beloved Lancers last week & we handled you in last years playoffs,plus the fact that they have already beaten you this year,my money is on Edison.You had a good season though...at least you beat Poly.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning View Post
    Since they beat my beloved Lancers last week & we handled you in last years playoffs,plus the fact that they have already beaten you this year,my money is on Edison.You had a good season though...at least you beat Poly.
    Dude you must be kidding. Lakewood handled the Friars in the playoffs last year??? Not really, They won in OT on a dropped pass. Servite went for 2 and the tight end dropped the ball. A win is a win.
    And a year later, your super star running back is being housed by the state. Convict!!
    Lakewood played tough, aggressive and very fast. I guess that is what happens when you are running from the law

I hope Servite can play a better game the second time around. If it is anything like the first game they are going to be in trouble. I saw Edison beat up on a good Dana Hills team and they have improved since I last saw them play.

I'll take the boys from Huntington Beach for the win.

Quote Originally Posted by Troutman65 View Post
    I'll take the boys from Huntington Beach for the win.
    I hope you didnt bet the mortgage. It would suck to be in the streets this time of year.
    Servite assumes their rightful spot atop the PAC 5 Divison 1 . CIF Champs. We have allowed many other teams to keep out spot warm. That is on our nature to give. And on this Saturday evening we gave some big hits to the Edison Chargers.
    Wet sloppy field. It is obvious that Edison (Viles) can not throw a wet ball and his receivers could catch wet balls either. Servite seem to manage the game better. They seemed to be having a great time in the water.

The score could have been much worse. MIssed field goals, a punt return called back (on a block that didnt need to happen) and a QB that was ruled out on the 2 (after watching a replay, I think we was in)
    Edison's only score should of been. The fumbled (again) Servite had 4 guys on the ball and it squirts out to the receiver who jumped on the pile late.
    Crazy what a wet pigskin will do.
    Bottom line. SERVITE IS CIF CHAMPS!!!!!!

My school lost yesterday to St. Margrets for the champion title. we could of won the coach didnt call stupid calls. theres always next year i guess.

God Bless

basscatcher

Congrats on the big win!!! Great game but I think the rain helped Servite out!! Non the less good luck in the Div 2 State Championship!!

Props & good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by MAN VS WILD View Post
    Congrats on the big win!!! Great game but I think the rain helped Servite out!! Non the less good luck in the Div 2 State Championship!!
    The rain seemed to affect Viles ability to throw the ball. I will take the win.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast