Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: secret spot in long beach 12/07

Quote Originally Posted by mullet View Post
    This from the guy that questions others posts questioning his bragging posts?
    Just asking........................
    Isn't What this forum is about, "bragged" about what they've caugh so others can enjoy? When I read this report, I too wondered why the background looks so calm and I guarantee you alot of people think the same thing but noone cares to ask.!! And someone did and you got smart about it? If you think he bragged about his reports then don't fkn read them in the future. Go get your self somehing to "Bragg" about if youre good enough!!!!!

Default just asking

I'm good enough that I don't have to brag.
    I was just asking don't get your panties in a wad.

This from the guy that questions others posts questioning his bragging posts?
    Just asking........................
    Trust me, if I wanted to "brag", this forum would be full of "bragging" reports. I only post up about 10% of my reports. Just saying/bragging...

I'm good enough that I don't have to brag.
    I was just asking don't get your panties in a wad.
    If you think you're good, well good for you. But dude, whats up with all the negatives sh1t on people that posting their reports, especially lobster reports??? are you piss that we dont tell you our locations??? You own a metal shop right, so you're probably a "millionaire" and you probably have your own yatch or whatever, then go out there and get them lobsters and post a report for once? Did you just registered on here so you can lurk around, hoping someone to give you secrets spots? or you're trying to "protect" the enviroment? Go hug trees dude.

Quote Originally Posted by duytran View Post
    If you think you're good, well good for you. But dude, whats up with all the negatives sh1t on people that posting their reports, especially lobster reports??? are you piss that we dont tell you our locations??? You own a metal shop right, so you're probably a "millionaire" and you probably have your own yatch or whatever, then go out there and get them lobsters and post a report for once? Did you just registered on here so you can lurk around, hoping someone to give you secrets spots? or you're trying to "protect" the enviroment? Go hug trees dude.
    All you guys are going to succeed in doing is getting the regs tightened,
    catch your bugs keep it under your hat.I been hooping long enough to remember
    when they limited us to 2 hoops apiece.With all the posts that could very well happen again,would that make you happy.By the way I have a tree you can hug.

Quote Originally Posted by ahhvtec View Post
    Trust me, if I wanted to "brag", this forum would be full of "bragging" reports. I only post up about 10% of my reports. Just saying/bragging...
    wow i didnt think i be such a super star here. hahah ok im bragging a little bit only because i love ahhvtec.lol but on a serious note, my reports are for others to read and enjoy and even maybe inspire others to go out and do some hooping. take it for what it worth. I sure put alot of time on the water to figure out this hooping thing. Even though i've never met you ahhvtec but all your previous post about lobsters is the very reason why i like to go hooping. Thanks man and yes i love you. LOL

ahhvtec and duytran,hesbros,those guys i really enjoy reading there post about hoopin,(diving).but i see why nobody post's up report about lobstering,people cant just enjoy another post with out sayin something negative.give it a rest.coming from the fisherman from L.B

By the way I have a tree you can hug.
    HAHAHA Sorry Duy, but that is pretty funny.

My reports are somewhat detailed but it still keeps you guessing and work your mind a bit but some of you have figured it out and have sent me pm's about it.

Thomas, I'm with you, true we may not give all the details but it sure is fun to read reports and get motivated to get out and have some fun. It's all about time spent on the water, no pain no gain. Before I started diving, hooping was all that I did back in the day so I know what it's like to find a honey hole so keep that quiet and keep the reports coming.

LBC Fisherman, congrats on your bug success the other night and thanks for letting me know via pm. I see now why you didn't put up a report here in public, it's a touchy subject up in here.

Duy, you kill me my young Jedi...

Duc

P.S. this is from two nights ago... Do you recognize the background?

Last edited by ahhvtec; 12-11-2009 at 03:16 PM.

Yeah, that's me and a few of the boyz running out to SCI to catch a few 10lb calicos for lobster bait.... ;)

HAHAHA Sorry Duy, but that is pretty funny.

No but I bet your dentist is patting himself on the back right now

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast