Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Calm Before The Storm

Great report, looks like you had a great day! Was it not very crowded? I gotta pick one of these "non-mobbed" days to head over there, I would really enjoy a chance to troll this lake. Thanks for the great pics!

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    Holly smokes Wes... Your killin that lake... Very nice nice stringer.. Ya using any scent on those worms? Props bro

My fav. scent is the garlic bang stuff.

Thanks for the comment Rooster! I have not been using scents for the most part while tubing. I always carry some Garlic and Shad Bang, but have not needed to use it lately.

There's really not alot of trollable area on the lake right now because the water is so low. I would wait until the water gets near full pool before giving that a go. We tried trolling a few weeks ago and lost a bunch of lures.

Thanks again for the great comments guys!

Nice job Wes!! Hit me up when you go out on your tube, My tube is ready to go!! I love fishing from a float tube. Great pics

FISH ON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Poxy Boggards View Post
    Hey Daniel, thanks for the reply. Yeah, I highly recommend tubing. How did things work out when you went to Shimano?
    I havent had time to go yet but I will sometime during lunch this week. I should be able to get a new one even if i dont have the receipt right? just say i got it as a gift or something

MVW, sure thing buddy. I might be heading out to Corona again this weekend depending on the weather.

Dodgers91485, That is what I have heard, no receipts required. Good luck, and let us know what happens.

Wes, it's going to be wet and rainy this weekend. I'm going rain or shine. Don't let a little rain scare you off.

It should be great fishing because I don't think many people will venture out in the rain.

Alright cool..thanks wes.

How's fishing in general when it rains?

Maybe I'l have to pull out the rain gear...

I think it's usually pretty good in the rain. The few times that I have fished in the rain I have done pretty well. A couple of years ago during a team 57 event at SARL, I murdered the trout in the rain.

All these corona reports are showing some good looking trout!!
    Gonna have to head out that way,thanks for the report.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast