Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Calm Before The Storm

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy View Post
    Great report and nice fish I was fishing a couple boats away from all of you guys tubing, all of you were killing them. Congrat again
    Thanks Big Daddy, there were some guys out there before I got there who had caught some really nice fish. I guess the morning bite had been good to them. They left shortly after I got into the area.

Quote Originally Posted by troutdog View Post
    Nice job out there Wes, darn I knew I shoudla called you...I was out there too, alright next time!

TD
    You should get yourslef a tube and some waders TD! I don't think I'l be doing much shore fishing anymore - tubing is just that much fun!

Quote Originally Posted by sansou View Post
    I like the scenery shots you took, they came out nice!

(Nice fish too, but that almost goes without saying when it comes to Corona!)
    You aren't kidding, Corona is pumping out the quality bows.

Quote Originally Posted by Daryl View Post
    Nice fish bro. I wish I would have joined you. I'm ready for this weekend.
    No wories, we have the rest of the winter to kill the trout. Did the new tube arrive? Let's go get some more this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by dodgers91485 View Post
    nice report and fish wes..gets my vote for post of the week thing haha

i need to get mysself one of those float tube things so i can join you out there!
    Hey Daniel, thanks for the reply. Yeah, I highly recommend tubing. How did things work out when you went to Shimano?

GEEZ, you're really pumping that post count. I'm going to start calling you Poxy Boggards 65.

I expect the tube to show on Thursday. I thinks it's a good thing I bought it because I'm not sure that Bob Marriots will have the Stabond delivered with enough time to patch up the Fat Cat.

From now on, the knife stays in the truck until it's time to clean trout. That was easily the scariest moment I've experienced in a tube.

Quote Originally Posted by Daryl View Post
    GEEZ, you're really pumping that post count. I'm going to start calling you Poxy Boggards 65.

I expect the tube to show on Thursday. I thinks it's a good thing I bought it because I'm not sure that Bob Marriots will have the Stabond delivered with enough time to patch up the Fat Cat.

From now on, the knife stays in the truck until it's time to clean trout. That was easily the scariest moment I've experienced in a tube.
    Good thing your cousins and uncles were close by on the pontoon boat, cause the Fishcat barely holds me up let alone a passenger...LOL

Very funny Daryl .

Wes, nice going out there. Congrats on your limit of trout.

I have not seen those worms before. I must get some.

Thanks for posting up a nice report & photos .

Hope to see you on the water one of these days soon.

Thanks Patrick! Hope to see you soon as well my friend.

Holly smokes Wes... Your killin that lake... Very nice nice stringer.. Ya using any scent on those worms? Props bro

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast