Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Hit up the spot for a little yesterday

Default Hit up the spot for a little yesterday

Took one of my good friends with me to catch some fish. Since you guys dont like when i post pics I didnt take any. The fish were on the chew. Buzz baits, chatter baits, senkos, all kinds of random plastics, spinner baits, and cranks.
    total for the day
    13 fish for me
    5 fish for my friend robert.

all fish were 1-5lbs

fished from 3-6pm

WOW. Your report is so helpful but you better keep it for yourself. ^^

I would say more so that it's not the fact that people don't like "when" you post pics, it's more so the crappy quality, and effed up photoshop/ms paint editing you contort them into. I agree with AAKK though on this one ... nothing to see here move along!!!!

4. Default

Pics or bs

Anybody can catch 13 mackerel in 3 hours man... Which Beach???

Quote Originally Posted by TopwaterTony View Post
    I would say more so that it's not the fact that people don't like "when" you post pics, it's more so the crappy quality, and effed up photoshop/ms paint editing you contort them into. I agree with AAKK though on this one ... nothing to see here move along!!!!
    And yet you felt the need to respond........

Quote Originally Posted by ssericz View Post
    Took one of my good friends with me to catch some fish. Since you guys dont like when i post pics I didnt take any. The fish were on the chew. Buzz baits, chatter baits, senkos, all kinds of random plastics, spinner baits, and cranks.
    total for the day
    13 fish for me
    5 fish for my friend robert.

all fish were 1-5lbs

fished from 3-6pm
    why are u telling everybody about yorba regional i thought that was our secret man.... hahaha

hes lying everyone, and he uses a nine foot ugly stick with a massive shakespeare reel and 20 pound test

shhhh man thats the secret to catching the fish.... and it 9'6" with 65lb gorilla braid dick....

LOL i love how every one is like ur not helping dont post and all that b.s... I told u guys what im using if its working at one lake try it at yours you might be surpised and catch a fish.... i know its a weird thought for most of you though, catch a fish :O
    if u dont like my posts dont open them... easy as that.
    if you need someone to say hey i was fishing at el dorado lakes the back lake under the tree behind the island at 3pm with a senko rigged weedless and a 1/8th ounce split shot 12" up from the bait and thats what i was getting bit on.... u need help b/c thats not what real fishing is, thats imitating... you guys need to get out there and try things and see what gets bit... i can go up to eisenhower right now and get atleast 1 decent bass... can you?

btw if you read through all of this post you will know how and were i was fishing :p
    Last edited by ssericz; 12-08-2009 at 10:24 AM.