Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Castaic Lagoon 12/6 - New PB!

Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood1 View Post
    hey Fireball I think you caught the same fish twice. Check out the bruise. It looks like it got bigger and the fish got fatter. Compare the pics. If so then thats a perfect example of Great Fishing etiquette, Throw it back and let it grow to catch it another day.

Great Job!
    Wow you might be right. It's in the same spot and everything

hey Fireball I think you caught the same fish twice. Check out the bruise. It looks like it got bigger and the fish got fatter. Compare the pics. If so then thats a perfect example of Great Fishing etiquette, Throw it back and let it grow to catch it another day.

Great Job!
    Haha. It is quite possible, but it looks more like a fish that swimbait101 caught a week ago. The one he caught had the same sore and the sore looked like it was the same size. If you look closely at the picture from last week and the picture from this week, you can see that the one from this week has a cut on the bottom fin toward the end of the fish and the one from last week didn't. I also found that the sore is not in the same exact spot if you compare it with the bottom fin. If you look at the top fin, then it seems to be in the same spot, but not if you look at the bottom fin. I think I compared the pictures a little too long...

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Ball View Post
    Haha. It is quite possible, but it looks more like a fish that swimbait101 caught a week ago. The one he caught had the same sore and the sore looked like it was the same size. If you look closely at the picture from last week and the picture from this week, you can see that the one from this week has a cut on the bottom fin toward the end of the fish and the one from last week didn't. I also found that the sore is not in the same exact spot if you compare it with the bottom fin. If you look at the top fin, then it seems to be in the same spot, but not if you look at the bottom fin. I think I compared the pictures a little too long...
    Ya I think you might have.

Bro thats the same fish, its just stuffed with Trout and the soar is getting bigger moving towards the head. How many fish have you seen with a soar in that same spot.

Bro thats the same fish, its just stuffed with Trout and the soar is getting bigger moving towards the head. How many fish have you seen with a soar in that same spot.
    I have actually seen a few on the day that I was fishing with Butch. It could be the same fish though.

Nice big fatty!

cutbait Guest

Keep at it FB, Its fun watching your progression.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234