Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: rainbows all day!

[QUOTE=frank5968;412021]I need to go there..i love fishing lakes and ponds like that,,how do i get there[/QUOTE

lol!

geez some people just don't want to work for their fish. Use the clues in his post with google maps.

four hundred something view in less then a day lol..

Quote Originally Posted by frank5968 View Post
    I need to go there..i love fishing lakes and ponds like that,,how do i get there

^^^^^thats funny

and no browns in the pics, all bows.

I think I know where that is. I have tried to go there a couple of times, but they have a locked gate and a security guard, so if I am correct about it, I think it is illegal to fish there, although I think there should be public access for people to walk in there.

One of the times I tried going there, the guard had let a group of people in there, but only to study the place, not to fish. He didn't let me in, though. You had to have special permission to go there.

Actually, it might be worthwhile to have a public campaign to allow access for people to hike into there. Perhaps the people who run the place would be willing to change their policies.
    Last edited by Natural Lefty; 12-06-2009 at 09:47 PM.

Very nice looking fish, if your gonna realease this fish you should keep your fingers out of the gills, but if your gonna have it for dinner pm me and i can give my recipie

Quote Originally Posted by kaneo View Post
    the 1 fish is for sure a brown trout, amazing place you have their ! i hope it stays that way for you guys...
    That's not a brown trout..

Nice spot mang, might be the same spot we have been fishing for a while now, there is also one more spot close to there that is very good as well. Nice fish!

Quote Originally Posted by bass assassin#23 View Post
    you guys really think its a brown there was no red spots anywhere.

Not all browns have red spots, I have caught many with just black spots check out this post and the Browns in there they both have absolutely no red spots at all

http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/showthread.php?t=40744

Like I said nice fish though!

looks like etiwanda, department of water

I would be forever indebted to you if you let me tag along with you sometime. I'll even pick you up from your house and buy breakfast!!

Nice trout for sure. I would keep that place under your hat or it would get fished out in a heart beat . Thanks for posting up

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast