Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: *cormarant kid* slays trouts at the ranch..

Default *cormarant kid* slays trouts at the ranch..

HIT THE LAKE AT 8:00AM.. TO JUST SIT AROUND AND WAIT FOR THE TRUCK TO COME AND IT GOT THERE AROUND NOON..3HOURS LATER FISHED ON FOR A WIDE OPEN BITE, LITTERLY HAD TO BEAT THEM OFF WITH A STICK (AN UGLY STICK) THE KID COULDN'T CAST HIS JIG FAR ENOUGH, SO EVERY OTHER BITE I PASSED IT OFF..THE LOOK ON YOUR KIDS FACE WHEN HE GOTS A FISH ON IS PRICELESS..LIMITED OUT AND LEFT THE LAST 30 MIN..
    1500LBS DROPPED AND ABOUT 400LBS CAUGHT AT LEAST TODAY WITH THE CROWD THAT WAS THERE..GET OUT THERE AND GET'EM..

2. Default

Nice nice nice...somebody passed me a rod with a trout on it and got me into fishing...easiest way to start

Very nice. Your kid looks like he had fun.

Great job on the full stringer lil'*game*hunter.

I'm ready for some Sunday morning action.
    Last edited by smokinflies; 12-04-2009 at 09:44 PM.

Nice going out there on the trout. Got to love the WFO trout bite when it happens.

Thanks for posting up

Wow a great day out their for you and the cormarant kid. I sure did want to meet up with you today and get some lessons from the (cormarant kid) but have been super busy these days with a big plumbing job. Thanks for the post B.G.H.

didn't get to make it out friday morning..... had to run later for baseball so figured that I needed my rest... lol

BGH,
    Great post, that is one happy kid, thanks for the pixs and the read.

NG

thanx for the feed back guys/gals..thanx manny for the extra trouts on friday, we left with 8 on stringer..see you guys and gals out there..goodtimes indeedy..

Quote Originally Posted by BIG*GAME*HUNTER View Post
    thanx for the feed back guys/gals..thanx manny for the extra trouts on friday, we left with 8 on stringer..see you guys and gals out there..goodtimes indeedy..
    Hey B*G*H, it was nice meetin you and the family. That place was a zoo but we still managed to have a good time. See you out there next time.