Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Some fishing after school 11/30

Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood1 View Post
    Listen Man, No Hard feelings. If you have the skills then you will redeem yourself. Don't let this one keep you from posting and letting us know how the fishing is going.

But i took your advice on the Buzz bait and stopped off at my Hot spot this afternoon. I don't want to say where it is because i don't want it to get poached. This is what I caught, Im sure some of you local regulars will figure out, I like to leave a bit of landscape to give the hard core guys a chance.
    I know this spot very well..... at least I think

Listen Man, No Hard feelings. If you have the skills then you will redeem yourself. Don't let this one keep you from posting and letting us know how the fishing is going.

But i took your advice on the Buzz bait and stopped off at my Hot spot this afternoon. I don't want to say where it is because i don't want it to get poached. This is what I caught, Im sure some of you local regulars will figure out, I like to leave a bit of landscape to give the hard core guys a chance.
    Awesome

I'll just say that it rhymes with Egg Lake.

Dude.....Really????

lol these post are exactly what i was hoping for... the bite is at hb central... but i like to see people get pissed off when they cant figure out where the fish are... good luck to you guys and i will prob see like 10 ppl there tonight when i stop off on my way home from school...

see ya tonight :)

oh btw the pictures are crappy b/c they are from my sidekick...
    Last edited by ssericz; 12-02-2009 at 11:03 AM.

i dont get u guys... nasty pm's too... really

Quote Originally Posted by ssericz View Post
    i dont get u guys... nasty pm's too... really
    some people...

But i took your advice on the Buzz bait and stopped off at my Hot spot this afternoon. Lets see if you can tell where it is. I don't want to say because i don't want it to get poached. This is what I caught, Im sure some of you local regulars will figure it out, I like to leave a bit of landscape to give the hard core guys a chance to figure it out.
    i know where that is ;D

good job guys on bashing the KID. Nice fish dude.

Look, Eric, You know this is all just silly Shiz. Honestly, look back at your pics in the post and its just as silly as mine. Don't worry about the 10 people hitting your spot the next day. If those are good size bass then im sure you can out fish 3/4 of them anyways probably all of them. Your smart enough to be in school and smart enough to catch some good size bass. Now go out there and redeem yourself and show us what you got. You don't have to say where you caught them, just give us some landscape shots at least. Most of the regulars in these forums are CP&Rs anyways. And most of the regulars know the lakes by sight. Trust me, i have learned my lesson about posting my hot spot. But i have also received alot of great tips from regular members on these forums and in return i pay it forward as long as i know they are responsible Fisherman and or people.

So good luck ssericz, and keep us posted on your next catch. Heck your doing a hell of alot better then I am. Ive had nothing but dinks all week. Be cool and stay in school but always keep up your fishing skills. I'll PM you If i hit a hot spot.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast