Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Some fishing after school 11/30

Default Some fishing after school 11/30

hit up a spot on my way home last night and nailed 2 bass in 15 minutes on a buzz bait lol

Seriously... what's the point of posting...

I don't get it, We have all seen good sized Blurry looking bass. But why post if there are no clues or picturesque backgrounds of from where they are caught. Especially when its all blacked out. If your worried about poachers then why post at all. Nice catch and all, but for all we know you could have a pond in your back yard full of bass that just jump out of the water when you walk by waiting to get fed.

Look At Lilmystery246, he's caught Huge bass all over the place and will still post or show where he is. But the kids got skills, i guarantee you that not everyone can hit his same spots and catch the same fish he does. Nor is he afraid to show where he is because he knows his own ability and the inability of most others.

If your looking for praise to bask in your glory, then go right ahead and wait for your pat on the back responses. But If you told me you caught those at Legg Lake or some other hard to fish city park lake, then i would definitely shake your hand and give you well deserved Props and put you in the records under Got Skills. All in all, they are nice sized fish and Im sure alot of fun to catch especially on a buzz bait. I just hope you are responsible fisherman and practice CP&R.
    Last edited by Hollywood1; 12-01-2009 at 09:37 AM.

do they offer photography classes at this school?

Default Come On!

Many of us all know that no matter where you fish and who you fish with not everyone will catch fish. We’ve all been in the same boat using the same bait fishing the same equipment and still get out fished by your partner. My dad out fished me the other day in my boat using my equipment. Go figure!
    So blacking out your poor photo is not necessary and as posted earlier if you want to keep the location a secret then DONT post your catch or photos.
    This site is for sharing locations and information.

damn dude,horrible cam shots.

you need a better camera dude

8. Default

Aw fail, nice catches, but you overdid it with the editing.

Quote Originally Posted by goseango View Post
    do they offer photography classes at this school?
    hilarious!

someone should of bought a camera on black friday
    ULTRA OMEGA FAIL

FORZA JUVE
    US ARMY MP
    HOOAH

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast