Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "SUNDAY in the PARK"

Default "SUNDAY in the PARK"

Plan "C" came to fruitarian as I left work on Saturday and had not received any instructions as to where to report for duty on Sunday by the S.W.A.T. or H.O.L.T. Commanders! I know they were out on Recon Missions just the other day!!

I checked my phone messages to see that Eddie (HESBROS) had left a text that he wanted to get out for some “Spotted Fever” action!

I get home to and retrieved some PM’s.

S.W.A.T. is out of action due to blown out SURF conditions! Eddie has not sent a PM about going for Bug’s as conditions look bad!

So I make a few calls to see if all are going to give in to Mother Nature! Soon the plan is set and we would meet very early and arrive before first light at the location!

Conditions at launch were cold but very calm winds

. The forecast called for reasonable conditions for the AM that soon became a game of trying to find a spot that we could hide from the winds. We worked it for another marathon session from Grey light to after Sunset!

Eddie had the “HOT ROD” today and I lost count of his fish total after 25 Spotties and a few Flatties!
    Arthur was content to just relax on his usual spot on the swim step and was concentrating on the legal Flatties as he hates the Spotties

And I had my hands full keeping the Spotted Fever under control so Arthur and Eddie will add pic’s taken from the back of the boat!

Not a bad day on the water considering the other alternative of not giving it a shot and wising you had!!!!!!!!!

Where will we go next!!!!!!

Thanks for a great time together again my friends!

Steve

Pic's courtest of WINGNUT!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wingnut

Quote Originally Posted by Wingnut

Wingnut's future estate!

Last edited by flyngby; 11-30-2009 at 07:50 PM.

Thanks for executing "Plan C" Steve... it was the perfect call for Sunday. My "Plan D" was to stay home and put up Christmas decorations.

Eddie certainly had the hot stick for the day... he was absolutely hammering those Spotties with the swimbaits. I lost count and stopped trying to keep up with him midway through the day. I was too stubborn and refused to switch to the swimmies. Instead, stuck with the dropshot in hopes of a reward of the legal flat kind.
    BTW - I don't hate the Spotties... I love them. Just not as much as the "other" fish!

Eddie, always fun fishing with you and joking & laughing all day long. You have to promise me to stop hanging around with the Tubers Crew and never join Team Butt Huggers. I promise I will go hooping with the Hesbros clan before the season is over.

Steve, mucho props to you for fighting the wind and keeping us in position to catch fish all day. You always care about your guests more than you do for yourself... and that's one of many shinning quality of your character. Hope you can join us this weekend as we break in a couple of newbies in the surf.
    Last edited by Wingnut; 11-30-2009 at 09:44 PM. Reason: Spelling corrections.

Very Nice!!
    Ya know, it does look like you had room for 1 more to come aboard

That's ok, I spent that day doing nothing at all, almost enjoyed it too!

Wait!! dont respond... I'll respond for you.....

But seriously, damage done in style to the fish of NPH!! great job out there!!

Glad to see im not the only one who fishes in their nomex

Wingnut said, hey wtf, that Spottie just jacked my wallet!!!

Great day of fishing gentlemen. That's quite a playground you got there Mr. Flyngby. Thanks for the report and awesome pix.
    Last edited by Badbeat; 11-30-2009 at 09:56 PM.

nice sea slug!!!!

Conditions were tough over the weekend glad to see you guys got in to some fish. It looks like you guys had a great time. As always well done guys.

JerryG

Verrrrrry nice boyz!!!!!
    Glad to see that you guys did well while I was out of commission!
    Looks like a great day on the water

Oh how I miss my NPH!
    I will be back in full effect ASAP!

Nice report!

Love all the fish pics but this one the most. It says alot about the peaceful lifestyle of NPH. Another terrific outing and report.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast