Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "SUNDAY in the PARK"

Wow, I thought this cold weather would shut the spottie bite down, but instead it looks like the bass are on the chew. Eddie always seems to have the "HOT ROD" when it comes the spotties. Congrats on another nice NPH outing.

Haven't been to NPH in awhile. Schools out in 2 weeks, and I have some new toys to try.

Thanks for the report and pics. Always know there are gonna be some nice pics of fish, friends and memories for you guys....

Thanks for making it happen Steve, especially on short notice. As usual I had a blast! It is always fun to fish with you, ohhhhhhhhh and Artur too! Mr. National Anthem make me jump!

Eddie, always fun fishing with you and joking & laughing all day long. You have to promise me to stop hanging around with the Tubers Crew and never join Team Butt Huggers. I promise I will go hooping with the Hesbros clan before the season is over.

LMAO dude. I actually read this at 0500 this morning and was busting up! Great fishing with you Arthur! I look forward to the next!

More NPH fun! I like the looks of Wingnut's future estate. Morning cup of coffee on your deck chair, the salt air blowing in your face, and a spotty attacking your drophsot rig while you try to read the LA Times!

Thanks for another great report Steve!

Hey, Steve

Lets get in the action is Sunday too...

Ram....

Wow looks like most of the larger fish have moved out in search of food.

You guys did well anyways

Always enjoy reading SWAT threads!!

DEADROOTS-

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12