Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Castaic Lagoon 11/29 - Fishing with Butch!

I can vouch for them. They went out...caught a crap-load of fish, then took pics with them. Butch seemed like an awesome guy. Glad to see the Fireball was able to catch his new personal best(s) today!

Quote Originally Posted by Ffejrobins30 View Post
    I can vouch for them. They went out...caught a crap-load of fish, then took pics with them. Butch seemed like an awesome guy. Glad to see the Fireball was able to catch his new personal best(s) today!
    Thanks Jeff.
    I caught some nice fish today, but not as nice as your personal best!

Sometimes quantity counts more than quality. If we were in a tourny and counted my single PB against your limit catch today, you would have KILLED me. Lol. Great job out there. You would have destroyed my top 2...

Photoshop??? The only thing fishy about this picture is the actual fish in the picture. Great job young guys and props to Butch Brown for putting some young up and comers on some fish. You guys did great and good job on the catch and release.

Quote Originally Posted by HuskerRod (rodthebod) View Post
    Photoshop??? The only thing fishy about this picture is the actual fish in the picture. Great job young guys and props to Butch Brown for putting some young up and comers on some fish. You guys did great and good job on the catch and release.
    Thanks. Catch and release is the only way to go!

Awesome! Butch is definitely a very cool guy. Glad you finally ran into him. I've met him twice and what's great about him is that he is so willing to share what he knows. Dude's forgotten more about bass fishing than the vast majority of people will ever know. Congrats on a killer day that is something any bass fisherman would be jealous of!

All these Lagoon reports and the lousy weather make me think it's swimbait time, especially with winter break coming up... maybe I'll run into you out there sometime.

-Marc

Quote Originally Posted by bsp View Post
    Awesome! Butch is definitely a very cool guy. Glad you finally ran into him. I've met him twice and what's great about him is that he is so willing to share what he knows. Dude's forgotten more about bass fishing than the vast majority of people will ever know. Congrats on a killer day that is something any bass fisherman would be jealous of!

All these Lagoon reports and the lousy weather make me think it's swimbait time, especially with winter break coming up... maybe I'll run into you out there sometime.

-Marc
    He is really cool and extremely good at fishing. The last 2 time I have gone to the Lagoon, the weather has been really nice in the morning and then the wind picked up later in the day. It would be cool to see another person from FNN at the Lagoon.

nice job out there

Awesome Post! i've heard of Butch; he sounds like a really cool dude!
    Congratulations guys! Keep fishing and posting!

Eric

Butch is a class act and a great fisherman.

Sluggo

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast