Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: *Ninja Detox* Day 4= falling off the wagon*

Default *Ninja Detox* Day 4= falling off the wagon*

Well it's official..the wife and I, met up with bigreelr and his son to fish guasti on thanksgiving day. Got the skunk, we threw out everything we had and stuff we made..for a no hit..water is merky brown, so site fishing sucked. It's gonna be that way for awhile, so if your planning on going there with jigs, it's gonna be a blind shot. 15% of the fish were taken, so there's still a lot there for a few days, considering the small crowd today and blck Friday..the bite should be good for the week..met a few fnn members, roger and juan..met a guy who caught an 8lb and 6lb out of the lake. I'll post the pix later, I'm posting from my phone from a thanxgiving dinner.

B*G*H=skunk
    Fishurgirl=skunk
    BigReeler=skunk
    Big Earl= 8lb. 6lb

Danny, grab your light fishing gear..we got a mission to do...ninja session, I'm gonna get my monies worth tonight.......

Btw* these are Mt. Lassen stock, so the fish are huge.....check the san bernadino parks a rec for all the parks...

Bummer about the skunks BGH.

You had a good streak going, too bad it had to end.

Tight lines on "Black Friday" bro.