Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: *NINJA DETOX* day-3 * THE CORMARANT KID* AND ME

Those are some nice trout you guys captured Good job dad on the outing with your boy he will remember that day forever...... But on the other hand you really shocked me with your recent posts and photos....Damn B.G.H. I didn't know you had a pretty wife and cute kids, and what a cosy looking living room you have......All this time I thought you just lived in a cave in the river bottom near Fairmont park and would sleep all day and fish at night for food and hope that Danny would come buy and throw you a hot dog sometimes. Just kidding and have a great Thanksgiving to you and all that read this.

Default Hot dog

Quote Originally Posted by old pudd fisher View Post
    Those are some nice trout you guys captured Good job dad on the outing with your boy he will remember that day forever...... But on the other hand you really shocked me with your recent posts and photos....Damn B.G.H. I didn't know you had a pretty wife and cute kids, and what a cosy looking living room you have......All this time I thought you just lived in a cave in the river bottom near Fairmont park and would sleep all day and fish at night for food and hope that Danny would come buy and throw you a hot dog sometimes. Just kidding and have a great Thanksgiving to you and all that read this.
    Oh no I shouldn't have sent that part about Danny throwing hot dogs I know how he can be to a repy like that J/k Danny

hahahaha.....good one..yeah hopefully the kids don't grow up looking like me..i used to get in alot of fights with people when i was younger dso i could rearange my face, guess it didn't work...as for living in a cave..just call me shmegull the golem..bass is my precious....
    HERE'S ME AT JURUPA....BLING, BLING...

HERE'S ME AT FAIRMONT POACHING LEE LAKE...
    Last edited by BIG*GAME*HUNTER; 11-25-2009 at 09:37 PM.

That looks more like me

those are actually pretty big trout. Ive been noticing larger trout stocked this year.

last year they were all so tiny! I just caught like a near two-pounder the other day!

Quote Originally Posted by smokehound View Post
    those are actually pretty big trout. Ive been noticing larger trout stocked this year.

last year they were all so tiny! I just caught like a near two-pounder the other day!
    yeah, those are i*e county stock fish, i went to fish out cerritos yesterday and the state put in some dinkys...still a good fight on light tackle none the less..

That looks more like me
    yeah it does, i got it from your photobucket album....zing..lol..goodtimes friend, gonna hit jurupa on the 4th of dec to get the brood stock you in..i'll pm abbfanuc...hopefully you won't flake out due to your memmory loss..old age what can you do???lol

Nice catches lil'*game*hunter.

Hey BGH, screw the trout tourney. Let's have a miniature golf tourney.

Default Jurupa

Quote Originally Posted by BIG*GAME*HUNTER View Post
    yeah it does, i got it from your photobucket album....zing..lol..goodtimes friend, gonna hit jurupa on the 4th of dec to get the brood stock you in..i'll pm abbfanuc...hopefully you won't flake out due to your memmory loss..old age what can you do???lol
    The 4th sounds good I'll pm abbfanuc too. I will just have to remember to top off my medical oxygen tanks and make sure I have a full pack ciggs with me. Shoot me a pm the day before.....Yes I 'am up for that.

oxygen tanks....damn....i could of use that when i went on the ninja trip i hurt my leg on :(

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast