Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: *old indian trick for trouts*

Default *old indian trick for trouts*

not really an indian trick, but it got you check this out...to catch hatchery trout.. when the bite slows down and you've tried everything..try catfish dough bait mixed with corn starch..mix it in and be conservitive with it...just enough to cover the size 16 trebble hook..best result when you can see the fish near by.."site fishing".

BTW:when this works for you, please post it up..people still trip out when i tell them i am using wal*mart bought catfish dough..

BTW:dana my t*shirt size is XXL..can i get my name on the front of it too??remember this is an old I*E indian trick, i might get in trouble for leaking it out...goodtimes guys...

thanks for the tip

Quote Originally Posted by evalrez View Post
    thanks for the tip
    this bait is gold when the bites are slow...
    Last edited by BIG*GAME*HUNTER; 11-25-2009 at 12:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by evalrez View Post
    thanks for the tip
    thank you eva, i am sur it will work for you guys...
    BTW:cmon people 281views and 1 reply..this is like the "take a penny leave a penny program..." we are talking about an authentic dodger blue ( if you have it in ninja black, even better...) team 57 shirt with BIG*GAME*HUNTER in bold on front..

so what makes it indian???? you don't even use curry or slurpie syrup LOL

Sounds like that might work. At first sight of this post I thought it was going to be something different. I read somewhere ( might even been on FNN ) or saw it on a Huell Howser show anyway , what Indian trick I thought you might of posted was using red ant eggs. This works up in the Sierras. An old Indian dude would search out some ant mounds and use a blade of grass or stick and get the ant eggs out of the nest. When collected enough of them head out to your fishing hole and slay the trout. Works like Crack

Quote Originally Posted by Danny300 View Post
    so what makes it indian???? you don't even use curry or slurpie syrup LOL
    dude, i'm gonna tell my cousin he's half indian (7-11)..he's gonna kick your *****, you racist ba$terd...lol..

Quote Originally Posted by Troutman65 View Post
    Sounds like that might work. At first sight of this post I thought it was going to be something different. I read somewhere ( might even been on FNN ) or saw it on a Huell Howser show anyway , what Indian trick I thought you might of posted was using red ant eggs. This works up in the Sierras. An old Indian dude would search out some ant mounds and use a blade of grass or stick and get the ant eggs out of the nest. When collected enough of them head out to your fishing hole and slay the trout. Works like Crack

yeah tripped me out thAT SOMEone was slaying the trout on this stuff...there is always dave-o fish crack...grown in the good ol riverside ca....there motto is 2 hot things in riverside *fish crack and meth labs* your trail dosen't blow up making fish crack....lol

Don't worry.............I'll show him I respect cows and offer him some Lamb curry. And, we can cuddle while I feed him yogurt LOL

***i know my indian...i worked for two remember***

Quote Originally Posted by danny300 View Post
    don't worry.............i'll show him i respect cows and offer him some lamb curry. And, we can cuddle while i feed him yogurt lol

***i know my indian...i worked for two remember***
    :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

does it work better than a pack of gum?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast