Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Smitty's Book Release 11/24 & FNN Discount!

Hell yes! Ordered and waiting. Can't wait!

X

I found my preordered book waiting in the mailbox for me when I got home last night. At this point, I’ve only skimmed through it but my first impression of it is a thumbs- up.

HELLL YA! save me one!

My wife got me one for X-Mas.......,I just paid for it.....

I can't wait to get it....

Recieved my books, got a couple of extras for xmas gifts. The book is awesome, can`t wait to explore some of the locations next year. Don`t miss out on a well done book, order yours today! Great job Jared.

Thanks Bill

Fishing Trails by Jared Smith; 25 Short Hikes For Eastern Sierra Wild Trout.

Fellow anglers, I implore you to read this book. Whether you're in the California area or not, it doesn't matter. The introduction alone will make you want to continue reading the rest of it......the prose takes you right there to the Sierra Mo...untains, and you can imagine you're there with Jared while he's hiking up there and catching his trout.

Jared is an awesome guy, and published this book independently. My mission, my dears, is to get it out there. All you Brits - go buy it just so that you can see how different fishing is here than is to back home. Those of you in-state or in the USA, buy it, and I'd better see you up there next year!

Jared and his family has been a major influence on me, and have helped me hone my fishing techniques to the point where I'm known as the FishBitch!
    It really is an awesome read, and I can't wait to do some of those hikes next year!

got my books, they are fantastic, one for me and two for gifts.......Love um great info and memories seeing all the wonderful pics.....I love it....Boys and girls, order one for yourself, you won't be disappointed...OFG

For those interested - Ernie Cowan of the North County Times in San Diego did a review of my book.

http://www.nctimes.com/sports/column...8b3d3d328.html

Regards,
    Smitty

still waiting for mine, can harldy wait.
    reading the review made me crave even more.
    I wanna go up to the Sierras so bad right now, but it's too cold.

Just got mine today -- thanks for the quick shipping! A great book to read in the off-season, lots of wonderful pictures. And you have one of my favorite hikes ever! (Bennettville)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast