Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Smitty's Book Release 11/24 & FNN Discount!

Default Smitty's Book Release 11/24 & FNN Discount!

Well my friends - the day has finally arrived. I have about 1000 copies of my book, "Fishin Trails - 25 Short Hikes for Eastern Sierra Wild Trout" in my possession which means its finally, officially, for sale. It's been a long time coming, but dang does it feel good to hold it in my hands. I must admit, it turned out better than I ever imagined.

Anyhow, because the folks at FNN have been so supportive, of not only this project but of Parchers/South Lake over the past few years, I'm offering the book to all members for 20% off the cover price through the end of 2009. There is a coupon code that must be entered before checkout at the online store - that coupon code is TEAM57 - and will give you the discount. That discount is only available via the Parchers website and only available for those of you that read this post.

For those folks that don't do the online buying thing, the book will also be available at some retail locations (full cover price) in OC and Inyo county in the next week, and hopefully LA, SD and Ventura counties very shortly. Keep an eye on http://easternsierraangler.com/ for updates on retail locations.

Edit - Fishermans Access in Brea got them in today (Tuesday). Longfin will have them tomorrow (Wed).

I'm mailing out the first 10 books today so those of you who pre-ordered and have already sent payment, you'll be seeing them in the post very soon!

Thanks everybody!!!!
    Smitty aka Jared Smith - Parchers Resort/South Lake Landing

Parchers Online Store - http://www.parchersresort.net/onlinestore.htm

Last edited by Sierra_Smitty; 11-24-2009 at 10:52 PM.

Woowoooo! Can't wait to receive mine!

Congrats on the book publishing once again. Just submitted my order and can't wait to get it.

Congrats! Dont forget to bring a bunch to the Fred Hall Show and also keep em up at Parcher's :D

Congrats Jared. I'll be picking mine up at the Long Fin next week.

Looking forward to picking up a copy, congratulations on the completion of your book....that is an awesome accomplishment Smitty

TD

I may have just found my old man's christmas present...

I bought (3) and they're on their way....Great X-mas gift....thanks smitty

Can't wait to check it out.
    Thanks Smitty, and congratulations on your accomplishment.
    This will be a great Christmas gift to myself...:-)

Default Congratulations!

I ordered my book this morning, I can't wait.

Congratulations on finishing the book and I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast