Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Guide trip sat striper genocide at lake skinner

Default Guide trip sat striper genocide at lake skinner

IT WAS A LONG TIME COMING A RETURN TO THE KILLING WATERS OF SKINNER AND A LONG OVERDUE GUIDE TRIP WITH RICH AND GREG, WE GOT THE DAY MARKED ON THURSDAY FROM MY WORK AND WE ALL HAPPY. SAT MORNING DID THE LONG DRIVE DOWN BUT I DONE SO MANY TO DVL WHILE IT WAS OPEN IT WAS JUST LIKE A TRIP THERE. JUST BEFORE GETTING TO THE FIRS T GATE A GIANT COYOTE CROSSED THE ROAD JUST IN FRONT OF ME IT WAS SO BIG IT LOOKED LIKE A WOLF,THAT WAS THE FIRST GOOD SIGN OF THE MORNING THE NEXT GOOD SIGN WAS WHEN THEY OPENED THE FIRST GATE WE HAD TO DRIVE TO THE SECOND,JUST AS I PULLED UP THE LADY TURNED ON THE LIGHTS OUTSIDE AND AS SHE DID THERE WAS A BIG DOE DEER STANDING ON THE GRASS AREA HAVING BREAKFAST I LOVE SEEING THE DEER WHEN I GO OUT FISHING I KNEW WE WERE GOING TO A GREAT DAY ,THERES NOTHING LIKE SEEING MOTHER NATURES CREATURES FIRST THING IN THE MORNING ITS LIKE A GREETING TO ME. SO WE LAUNCHED AND STRTED THE TROLL WE BARLEY LEFT THE DOCK AND TOLD THE BOYS HEY THERE THEY ARE ,ABOUT A MINUTE LATER WE GOT THE SHUNK GONE, ONLY PROBLEM WAS WE FORGOT THE NET SO IT WAS A QUICK JOB BACK TO DOCK SO I COULD GET MY STRIPER BACK PACK AND NET.WE HEADED BACK OUT THE CARNAGE CONTIUNED . THE STRIPERS WERE ALMOST ALL IN THE SHALLOWS CHASING THE SHAD AND ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE LAKE IN THE AREA OF THE TROUT STOCKINGS,RIGHT NEXT TO BULLETSTAINTROCK THAT AREA PRODUCED SEVERAL FISH,THE BITE WAS IN SEVERAL SPOTS AND MOSTLY ONLY IN THOSE SPOTS.WE ALSO GOT FISH AROUND SANSOUSCHOADCOVE WE GOT THREE LIMITS AND RELEASED ALOT MORE ALSO IN THE MIX SANSOU GOT A COUPLE BIG BASS AND A COUPLE DINK BASS, BUT FOR THE MOONSIGN NOT BEING PERFECT AND NO GOOD DETAILED INFO FROM ANYBODY WE DID MASSACRE ON MR STRIPEY. MOST OF THE BOATS WE SAW WERE ALL DOING THE SAME THING THAT WERE NOT WORKING , WE WERE LUCKY WE STAYED DOWN ONLY THREE COLORS FOR THE DAY ,WE ENDED THE DAY WORKING BOBSBUTTCRACKCOVE FOR A WIDE OPEN BITE WE WERE LAUGHING AND SLAYING AWAY RIGHT TILL THE PARK RANGER BOAT ROLLED BY TELLING US TO HEAD IN , WE TURNED AROUND TO HEAD IN AND JUST BEFORE WE HAD TO PULL THEM UP RICH GOT ONE MORE FOR THE ROAD IT WAS ICING ON THE CAKE FOR A GREAT DAY OF LAUGHS STORIES PHONE CALL REPORTS LIVE FROM THE BOAT AND GREAT COMPANIONSHIP FROM A COUPLE GREAT GUYS,THANKYOU FOR GOING OUT AND GETTING A PEEK INTO MY MURDEROUS WAYS OF SLAYING MR STRIPEY,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,

THE BOYS TROLLING INTO THE SUNSET WHAT A PERFECT ENDING TO A GREAT DAY ON THE WATER,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,sgt bob,,,,striper killer,,,,,,,,,,,,

Bob!!

I want to thank you for a really great time yesterday, and for the great gift. Yes, it was a long overdue trip!

It's amazing how you had the lake figured out after a few passes. Not to mention, it's uncanny how you change up the colors a bit and you manage to keep the bite going. It's interesting to watch and learn from someone who has a complete system of fishing mastered.

But at the same time, you are evil. I know what you're doing by getting Bullets and I interested in striper fishing: you are infecting us with striper fever! I've already started to look around for gear....dammmmit!

Till the next time Sgt. Bob!

p.s. you forgot to mention the dirtiest, fishiest, swampiest cove of them all: "Trollio's Holio"!!

Nice going out there guys. Way to go on thining out the lineside pop. there. Thanks for posting up

No wonder I got skunk that day cuz you kill them all...

You kill them everywhere you go. Way to go, Uncle Bob!

Thanks for the pics and post...

Default Kill kill kill

Hey junior its time for you and the zplug junkie to go on a trip the dvl opens real soon,,,,big stripers down there , but you know that,,,,,,i cant wait,,,,,

nice job bob,,, slay em old man kill em too!!! nice catch greg!

Dude is it neccessary to keep all those fish? You should practice some Catch and release. Save some for our kids in the future.
    Last edited by sreykmao562; 11-23-2009 at 09:44 AM.

Default stripers

WE DID RELEASE ABOUT TWENTY FISH WE TOOK ONLY ARE LIMITS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o

Damn what is this bag on TO Day on FNN??? what the heck man??? really, really stupid..
    TO i appreciate all your help over the years you are a great guy and you do so much for the fisherman of so calif... you are always willing to help peole get on the fish.
    Thanks

Default Kill those rats

Quote Originally Posted by sreykmao562 View Post
    Dude is it neccessary to keep all those fish? You should practice some and release. Save some for our kids in the future.
    Skinner is infested with those rat size jailbirds we need to kill as many of those small stripes as you can so the rest can get bigger
    K.C.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast