Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: *ninja detox*-day*1

Default *ninja detox*-day*1

hit clear lake for a short midnight run to get my last bass fix for the month or so..not going out in awhile, it's freakin freezing at night..good luck to you popsicle ninjas..i'm samoan, a tropical angler..hence "my detox" report..aka: trout time*daytime fishing..back to clear lake stayed out there till 3am got a few on poppers around the edges of the lake, not picture worthy, until i glass bead a flyline senko red/blk.worked it slow and got a bump that work me up out of the slow reeling i was doing ands came up with this bad boy..don't know the weight but i measured it out to be 16in..

DETOX DAY*1=took a short 30min power nap after the clear lake tutorial on slow reeling last nite..the urge for bass is still a crawling under my skin feeling..owell, i just got my trout pole from sav*on tackle last week and thinking of heading to rancho jurupa to break it in..tried sneaking off around 6:30am, but got caught by the one they call "THE*CORMARANT KID"....

got some snacks and hit the lake at 7:30 and man was it on fire..i ran in to abbfanuc "chris" and he was slaying it on powerbait garlic, not so good on the drop*shot worms. but he limited out, like a pro..took his limit and bounced, but no sooner did he leave guess who shows up..

THE HAPPY ANGLERS WAITING FOR THE TRUCK LIKE KIDS FOLLOWING THE ICE CREAM MAN..

all and all we limited out too and bounced around 2:00pm..
    thanx again chris i owe you a stringer bro and we gotta hook up a "sleep*walkers" trout run..

Detox* night 1= took the kid out to bass pro for the santa photo op..( ghetto*fish i seen your old lady out there man, hit her up if i can get the 20% discount on some trout powerbait??) the store is gotta cool new kid friendly twist to it..me and the kid was out there doing some target practice.
    BIG*GAME*HUNTING

BTW: the rifle is not pink, it's salmon....

thanx for the read guys and girl..Merry Christmas i hope you get what you need and not what you want..

Hey homie how did it feel??????????

Being it, that this is the first time you've shot a gun with both feet on the floor. Your usually hanging out of the car door.

Did you have your usual result??? Aim at one target, and miss your mark completely....still able to hit a total different by person.....ops target?

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	367.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	93.5 KB 
ID:	16463  

Moto....I found that day you were at the gun range bro. I thought you'd like to let FNN know how you roll!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SR0PdUCbVzc

Quote Originally Posted by Danny300 View Post
    Moto....I found that day you were at the gun range bro. I thought you'd like to let FNN know how you roll!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SR0PdUCbVzc

dude, thats hilarious...good one.
    Last edited by BIG*GAME*HUNTER; 11-22-2009 at 06:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG*GAME*HUNTER View Post
    hit clear lake for a short midnight run to get my last bass fix for the month or so..not going out in awhile, it's freakin freezing at night..good luck to you popsicle ninjas..i'm samoan, a tropical angler..hence "my detox" report..aka: trout time*daytime fishing..back to clear lake stayed out there till 3am got a few on poppers around the edges of the lake, not picture worthy, until i glass bead a flyline senko red/blk.worked it slow and got a bump that work me up out of the slow reeling i was doing ands came up with this bad boy..don't know the weight but i measured it out to be 16in..

DETOX DAY*1=took a short 30min power nap after the clear lake tutorial on slow reeling last nite..the urge for bass is still a crawling under my skin feeling..owell, i just got my trout pole from sav*on tackle last week and thinking of heading to rancho jurupa to break it in..tried sneaking off around 6:30am, but got caught by the one they call "THE*CORMARANT KID"....

got some snacks and hit the lake at 7:30 and man was it on fire..i ran in to abbfanuc "chris" and he was slaying it on powerbait garlic, not so good on the drop*shot worms. but he limited out, like a pro..took his limit and bounced, but no sooner did he leave guess who shows up..

THE HAPPY ANGLERS WAITING FOR THE TRUCK LIKE KIDS FOLLOWING THE ICE CREAM MAN..

all and all we limited out too and bounced around 2:00pm..
    thanx again chris i owe you a stringer bro and we gotta hook up a "sleep*walkers" trout run..

Detox* night 1= took the kid out to bass pro for the santa photo op..( ghetto*fish i seen your old lady out there man, hit her up if i can get the 20% discount on some trout powerbait??) the store is gotta cool new kid friendly twist to it..me and the kid was out there doing some target practice.
    BIG*GAME*HUNTING

BTW: the rifle is not pink, it's salmon....

thanx for the read guys and girl..Merry Christmas i hope you get what you need and not what you want..
    hay nice pics thats my wife that took your pic. nice lmb hite me up when u whantto go fishing

Quote Originally Posted by ghetto fisherman View Post
    hay nice pics thats my wife that took your pic. nice lmb hite me up when u whantto go fishing
    oh 4 sho bro, i would have said hi to your old lady but i would have looked like a stalker...lol...i'll post up on fishing rend section for a trout run at rancho jurupa when they get there county stock...which is way better quality fish...

Nice post B.G.H. Looks like your kids had fun at the Pro Shop. I love that place.

Quote Originally Posted by old pudd fisher View Post
    Nice post B.G.H. Looks like your kids had fun at the Pro Shop. I love that place.
    thanx O*P*fisher, i met chris (abbfanucc) over there, he said he was gonna meet you at jurupa for a trout slay..mang that dude killed it over there..hope to see you out there when they stock the fatties..

Default Fishin

:Sorry I couldnt show up at Jurupa that Friday. Chris sent a pm the night before about meeting their but it was to late, I wanted to go their badly but I had already promised to take my wife out for breakfast and then go to the Riverside farmers market. Chris is cool company. Lets all get together for a winter trout slay soon and invite that dirty Mexican Danny boy.....Ya got to keep the wifey happy or you will pay one way or another...I think you know what I mean

Quote Originally Posted by old pudd fisher View Post
    :Sorry I couldnt show up at Jurupa that Friday. Chris sent a pm the night before about meeting their but it was to late, I wanted to go their badly but I had already promised to take my wife out for breakfast and then go to the Riverside farmers market. Chris is cool company. Lets all get together for a winter trout slay soon and invite that dirty Mexican Danny boy.....Ya got to keep the wifey happy or you will pay one way or another...I think you know what I mean
    no worries on the meet and greet, the i.e is small...we should have a lil trout run..as for danny, i think he's in denial about his ninja bass addiction..so i guess detox would be to much for him..lol, you know i am j/k d*boy..you my ninja..keep the wife happy that should be my slogan for how to get out and ninja, ask danny how that works out for me..i got the wife to fish jurupa today, *NINJA DETOX* DAY 2= SPOUSE INTERVENTION thread..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast