Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: *ninja detox*-day*1

B.G.H. My wife is so cool really and would fish with me if I asked her to but she has no fishing license for this year. She just goes with me and sits in her chair eating reading and gaining weight....But I love her. Do you need a licence to fish at Jurupa? I would love to see catch her first fish. I'am going to get her one this January. I bet the price of them will be jacked up higher this time.

so when is this trip???????????? i might be able to make a morning trip.....the only hard would be sleeping at night so that i'm not a walking zombie LOL

Well lets make an I.E outing at Jurupa for some trout. Seems like the best bet for us.

It's good to see that you upgraded your Newport box to a tape measure bro, and it's great to see you fishing during the daylight hours for a change. Too bad that place was shoulder2shoulder fishing.

I heard that BPS looks awesome during this time of year. I need to get down there sometime soon?

So did Santa ask you what you wanted for Christmas too?

Quote Originally Posted by smokinflies View Post
    It's good to see that you upgraded your Newport box to a tape measure bro, and it's great to see you fishing during the daylight hours for a change. Too bad that place was shoulder2shoulder fishing.

I heard that BPS looks awesome during this time of year. I need to get down there sometime soon?

So did Santa ask you what you wanted for Christmas too?
    always good to hear from you rude dogg, yeah got an extension from uncle sam so i gussyed up the old saddle bag with a few tools of the trade..you and nicky, can you guys make it out for a potluck at the ranch, family included???

Quote Originally Posted by old pudd fisher View Post
    Well lets make an I.E outing at Jurupa for some trout. Seems like the best bet for us.
    your always one step ahead of me sherlock..i'm thinking in the near month, like december...i know county stocks on wed. but state stocks on sat..there is two weeks out of the month where the lake has full cap of fish..i'll check on the dates for a good time..

Quote Originally Posted by Danny300 View Post
    so when is this trip???????????? i might be able to make a morning trip.....the only hard would be sleeping at night so that i'm not a walking zombie LOL
    sup 3hundo, you don't answer the bat phone when i call bro? get into the sober*living crew, free of daytime sleeping or at least till it warms up outside...

B.G.H. My wife is so cool really and would fish with me if I asked her to but she has no fishing license for this year. She just goes with me and sits in her chair eating reading and gaining weight....But I love her. Do you need a licence to fish at Jurupa? I would love to see catch her first fish. I'am going to get her one this January. I bet the price of them will be jacked up higher this time.

It seems like they jack up the price of the fishing lic. every year a little bit. You can buy the 2010 lic. in December . I uselly do that so Jan. 1 st rolls around I have my Lic. to fish if I want to .

oh for sure bro we might have couples limit out 1st tourney or something after there derby they hold there..btw: i found this old pic rolling around...looks familiar?????lol

she's gonna kill me when she sees this, but it's funny as hell...

Quote Originally Posted by BIG*GAME*HUNTER View Post
    always good to hear from you rude dogg, yeah got an extension from uncle sam so i gussyed up the old saddle bag with a few tools of the trade..you and nicky, can you guys make it out for a potluck at the ranch, family included???...

Potluck? On what day?

Maybe I could get The Team Trucha Family out there for some trout slaying action.

Keep in touch bro. Team Trucha is planning to have a little trout tourney and camp out next year in April. We're still working out the details(where & when). I'll keep you posted.

Quote Originally Posted by smokinflies View Post
    Potluck? On what day?

Maybe I could get The Team Trucha Family out there for some trout slaying action.

Keep in touch bro. Team Trucha is planning to have a little trout tourney and camp out next year in April. We're still working out the details(where & when). I'll keep you posted.
    that is a plan bro..family potluck at jurupa, next day after the derby they have there stock about 2500lbs of trout for the event and the ponds are clear see through the kids will trip out...they have a mini golf and small water playground...

Quote Originally Posted by BIG*GAME*HUNTER View Post
    that is a plan bro..family potluck at jurupa, next day after the derby they have there stock about 2500lbs of trout for the event and the ponds are clear see through the kids will trip out...they have a mini golf and small water playground...
    Just let me know what day and I'll try to make it out to the IE.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12