Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Favorite educational video/book

Default Favorite educational video/book

Whats the best most educational or video on bass fishing you have seen or read? Which one taught you the most usable information? Im looking to increase my Bass education.

I learned a lot from YouTube. I learned how to fish a lot of lures or get better at fishing a lure by watching a video on YouTube. Lots of great info.

big mouth old but cool

Default 2 great books

In Pursuit of Giant Bass By Bill Murphy

http://www.amazon.com/Pursuit-Giant-...reative=380737

Big Bass Zone by Bill Siemental

http://www.amazon.com/Big-Bass-Zone-...reative=380737

This may sound weird but the bass pros are actually pretty educational. However, sometimes I feel like they are just trying to sell us their products.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro View Post
    This may sound weird but the bass pros are actually pretty educational. However, sometimes I feel like they are just trying to sell us their products.
    Laser lure and helechopter lure come to mind!

i learned some stuff from NORTH AMERICAN FISHING but the best way i learned how was from people at the lakes. Most fisherman i talked to didnt mind telling me there tips and techniques. I learned alot from the leggulars. So go out and start talking to people thats the best way through experience.

Ronnie Kovach's Western Bass Fishing is good.As for videos,Mike Iaconneli's Finesse fishingin the classic patterns series has been helpful.