Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: skunk is gone!

Default skunk is gone!

last two outings were fun...but not much success. really wanted to fish tonight and get rid of mr skunk. so i had to convince my girlfriend, who didn't want to go out in the cold.

it was cold! and so was the water. we worked really fast, and power-fished 3/4 of the lake without a single hit. so we both flipped up the approach, and switched to crankbaits.

within 2 minutes of instruction, on how to properly work the right speed and approach, she gets a really exciting SLAM which breaks the surface of the water, then takes her bait down low, and sends the rod to a big bendo! splish splash in the night. nice little fighter hooked on the rapala!

now its my turn. but time, and space are running out. at the very last bend of the lake, i managed to get hooked up on the jointed-rapala, and finally scored one for the good guys. phew...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1320.JPG 
Views:	38 
Size:	77.5 KB 
ID:	16354   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1311.JPG 
Views:	56 
Size:	96.7 KB 
ID:	16355   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1313.JPG 
Views:	53 
Size:	89.9 KB 
ID:	16356  

awesome, taking GFs for ninja fishing is great.

wtg d2f and gf...madlooking bass...bonnie and clyde of the ninja fishing..thanx for the report..