Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Good deals on Lucky Craft??

Default Good deals on Lucky Craft??

where are the good deals on Lucky Craft Crank Baits? It seems all the online retailers and ebay sellers and retail stores are about the same price.
    There must not be much room for profit when these guys buy them wholesale.

If anyone has any they don't want in rainbow, brown or brook trout patterns, I'll buy them from ya.

Default If you were going to buy a mini jig rod over 7 feet

what would be the best rod to buy? I don't see any on the GLoom site and was wondering. Is Kencor and Phenix the next best? ... Fenwick? I can afford to pay.

Thanks for any help

what does any of that have to do with Lucky Craft?

i think he meant to post it as a new thread.

I'd stay away from ebay unless ur 1000% sure they are not fakes or counterfeits. I've heard way too many stories of guys getting "great" deals on LC's on ebay and they turn out to be fakes.

Quote Originally Posted by samgann93 View Post
    i think he meant to post it as a new thread.
    New thread fail

there's an ebay store I've bought from a few times, he's the prices are inline with everyone else. Top rated seller, and the only he only has 1 negative feedback from someone who said it didn't get there quick enough. Not many retail stores have a wide selection of LC.

you're probably not going to find those baits at less than $15. many manufacturers require retailers to agree to abide by manufacturers suggested retail price if they're going to carry the baits. i cannot say i know this to be the case with lucky craft, but i don't see rapala's for much less than nine bucks either.

true the Rapalas are always pretty close in price where ever you go, but at least you see them on clearance or on sale once in a while. I guess it's wishful thinking trying to find the good deals on them.

Quote Originally Posted by jim532 View Post
    I guess it's wishful thinking trying to find the good deals on them.
    To find good deals on popular patterns is darn near imppossible these days. I've seen a handful of occasions where there is some type of promotion, usually at shows like at the Fred Hall or the upcoming Bass-A-Thon. I've found a few "Buy 3, Get the 4th Free" or "Buy 1 Get 2nd For Half" deals, which at the price of the LC is a deal. But, expect to not see many colors and sizes, as when LCs go on sale, it's stores trying to get rid of dead stock.

For example, if u wanted a LC Sammy 128 in the Frog pattern, BassPro had em for 9 bucks a few weeks ago in their clearance section.

When buying expensive hard baits, I wait for "% Off" promotions from places online. If I can get 20% off and free shipping at these places, I save some cash and I get colors and sizes that are popular.

Its too bad that some of these online retail sites overseas are pricy when it comes to shipping, since they have a considerable selection of "second hand" baits available at great discounts. Plus you can get them in colors and sizes not available in the U.S.