Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Gateway Computers for Sale **CHEAP**

Any of the computers left? need 1 real quick!!!!

Sorry just saw this. I can get you one ASAP. I'll PM you my number to arrange pick up.

For everyone else......I still have access to these. Let me know if anyone still needs one. PM me though, because I notice that much quicker

I have two at my place now...PERFECT condition. I had a couple of people ask me to get more and FLAKED!!! Same price...same info. They are dual core processors with dual channel memory (4 slots) That is the potential for up to 8 gigs expandable. Memory costs $26 per gig at Micro center. It takes DDR@ 700 (backwards compatible to the 400 that came in it). PM for details

Chris,

Thank you for the computers.
    I hooked up my daughters and mine today, and they fired up so quickly and all very smooth.

FNN ...... This is a GREAT deal for a simple good home computer to do your FNN postings/lurking!
    The monitor is sweet.

Anytime Buddy. It was nice meeting you and your lovely lady!! I hope the shopping went well Saturday. Let me know if you stopped by to see my friends at Giantto!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345