Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Gateway Computers for Sale **CHEAP**

Thanks Mark. It was great to meet ya. Maybe we'll slay some trout together this season at the Vine!!

Default comp disk

did you get a chance to check on that disk thanks hometown

Yes. I have one for you. That number didn't matter. I should have given you one that day. I'll bring one to the Vine when you go out there. No worries

Quote Originally Posted by MAVERICK27 View Post
    Yes. I have one for you. That number didn't matter. I should have given you one that day. I'll bring one to the Vine when you go out there. No worries
    Thanks one more time I should be at the TURKEY BOWL saturday I will get back to you if so.

UPDATE:: for those of you that are scheduling with me, I have a new cell number as of yesterday. Please PM me for it. Thanks

BUMP...still have Several with abouth 40 more in reserve. Please let me know who needs to schedule with me.

Alot of people calling and want them, many poeple not coming through...I still have them. Help me get rid of them before I have to use Craig's list and sell for more...

Hey Mav, are these PCs or Laptops? I might like to buy one myself.

They are PC's. I ended up buying one for my home office as well. Now CRVZ and I don't have to fight over the laptop :). Let me know. I'll be around all weekend

Thanks for the great deal on the computer Chris. Got it set up last night and everything works great.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast