Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Gateway Computers for Sale **CHEAP**

Check your phone as well ya old man

Mav,

Any update?

Updates::: I will have a bunch of them setup in my garage so they can be demo'd. That way you can make sure they work and you are happy. PM me and I will give out my number for you to schedule. The more people who schedule with me on the same days, the better. Please make this as easy as possible for me so I don't have to charge a mark-up for all of the work I put in. :)

UPDATE::: I will have several of them setup in my garage for demo with the factory restore discs etc today after 1pm if anyone can make it. I PM'd most of you that wanted them with my number. Call me or ask another person from this hread for my number. Thanks

I have 6 setup now for demo. PM me to schedule. Hometown already picked one up. So, if you would like to verify satisfaction, perhaps he will let you know.

Thanks

I will hit u up soon bro... I need one and maybe my uncle.... thanks,,,

You got it, let me know Geordy.

Are the monitors of the flat screen kind?

Yes sir!! 19" flat panel.

Default gateway comp

Chris want to thank you one more time I REALLY LIKE THE COMPUTER any of you FNNrs who want one better jump quick.:HOMETOWN:

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast