Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gateway Computers for Sale **CHEAP**

Default Gateway Computers for Sale **CHEAP**

Ok gang, I can get gateway computers with 19" flat panel monitors, CD Rewritables. They were barely used at my company. Some never used. They are Gateway Windows XP based with 1 gig of ram, P4 processors and FULLY LICENSED Word, Excel and Office on each.

$250 per computer complete with monitor, mouse, keyboard!! PM for details. I have over 60 of them available. They are perfect for FNN...I used mine in my office to write this post in fact!!!!

Thanks for reading!!

Mav,

Are the computers licensed with XP Pro (sticker on the case)? Would you consider a price break for a bulk purchase?

Thanks,
    Daryl

Tried to send you a PM but it's full and will not take any more messages. Got something to ask you regarding the PC's. Can you clear some so I can send you a message?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Daryl View Post
    Mav,

Are the computers licensed with XP Pro (sticker on the case)? Would you consider a price break for a bulk purchase?

Thanks,
    Daryl
    yes, im interested in this info too..

also, do you have the model of the Gateway computers?

Default Computer

I am interested in (1) for my two boys. PM and lets set something up.

Question: Will the existing operating systems on these computers allow for more programs to be added? I can get used computers from my work but our Company's security features will not allow me to load additional programs even off line and at home. I looked into it with our IT guys and was told I would need a new operating system to do so.

Thanks,
    Doug

Quote Originally Posted by LBSea View Post

Question: Will the existing operating systems on these computers allow for more programs to be added? I can get used computers from my work but our Company's security features will not allow me to load additional programs even off line and at home. I looked into it with our IT guys and was told I would need a new operating system to do so.

Thanks,
    Doug
    Doug, yeah you would need to have all the permissions reset to do that. You don't technically need a new OS. IT just needs to give you admin rights to the system.

Quote Originally Posted by LBSea View Post

Thanks,
    Doug

If the license sticker is on the box, the product key should be on it. You just need to obtain a CD for that OS and you should be able to enter the key when reinstalling.

**UPDATE** Sorry guys for the delay. I am off today because of the office move. I am not in front of the computers at the moment. I go to work tomorrow and I can get any question you need answered via pics, info from the one on my desk that I use and/or info from my IT guys that own them.

This is what my IT guys told me : They are all ghosted operating systems (means identical software and setups with FULL licensing) You can load anything you want on it. We used Sonic Wall, so no need for admin to lock the OS down. The only thing my employees ever used them for is MS Office and Outlook and email. They never even saved pics or anything on them. I will clear my PM's and answer anyone back, but I won't have much more info than here until tomorrow. They are located in Newport Beach. I live in Irvine. I would love to arrange a mass appointment for anyone who wants to come pick some up. That way I can plug every single one in and show that it works before you take them. I am just trying to help my company move them. They will hook me up if I move enough of them, but unfortunately, the price is FIRM. At that price, I don't even get any of it. I'm more or less just hooking our members up with a deal and helping out my IT guys.

Thanks for your patience!!
    Last edited by MAVERICK27; 11-10-2009 at 01:22 PM.

Mav, pm sent.

I'm heading out for a few hours. I'll check PM's tonight ans work on scheduling a day and time for everyone to come and check out the computers running. Thanks for everyone's patience, it seems like a ton of people need them. It's nice to help :)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast