Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Utah Tiger Trout

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Lefty View Post
    Also, I am married to a woman of another race (Chinese and I am White), which is a no-no in the Mormon religion.
    Not to start a religious debate but you are totally wrong with that statement. I don't know where you heard that, but making false statements about a religion you know nothing about is wrong. I myself am not Mormon but I have many friends that are.

They used to stock these fish at SARL. I never got one there though.

Astrolux, I apologize if I didn't investigate the Mormon Church's updated attitudes first. That statement was based on what I had learned about the Mormon faith earlier in my life. Perhaps they accept interracial marriages now, but not before. I think they have officially become more tolerant and "politically correct" on many issues, but when I was there last summer, the radio programs still had a Jim Crow mindset.

Those are beautiful

I want some....

Default More tiger pictures

I apologize for not checking in sooner on this thread but thought you would enjoy these additional tiger trout pictures. Caught all of these while ice fishing up here this month.

Also, just for the record, the LDS church is not against interracial marriage. I think that was more of a generational thing throughout the majority of the USA that has evaporated with the newer generations. I am LDS but many of my fishing buddies are not and most of friends back in SoCal are not. Utah definitely has a unique culture but the fishing is totally worth living with it!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1040077.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	90.5 KB 
ID:	16819  

Those are Awsome looking fish. Guess I need a road trip to Utah..

What lakes in Utah hold these fish? Been to Quail and Sand Hollow in Utah for bass.

Really nice looking fish!

Quote Originally Posted by Luc25 View Post
    What lakes in Utah hold these fish? Been to Quail and Sand Hollow in Utah for bass.
    Most lakes in the higher elevations in Utah do as far as I know. I caught a 4.2 Tiger at Panguitch Lake (along with a nice 5.7 Brown and a 4.11 Brook) and a 7.7 Splake at Navajo Lake both on the same trip last September (2009) Navajo Lake was tough going. The lake is low due to a breech in the levee and the weeds were 15 feet high and just under the surface. But once you find the G spot...it's on !

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast