Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Back to Diamond Valley lake- Release the striped bass?

Quote Originally Posted by Double A View Post
    Dude has something to say about EVERYTHING,,, 1500 posts,,, however never see any

REPORTS,,,

go fish bro
    Maybe i do have something to say. However i fish when i can post detailed reports when i do. as far as the forum goes people can talk **** all they want i dont care forum or not ill fish and live my life. People act as if im the only one on the site that talks **** about others. I say what I mean and mean what i say. Half the forum could jump on me I dont care its a fishing forum if it was that serious i probably wouldnt say half the stuff i say. Besides i give helpful info to anyone that wants it. And saying i never post reports would be a lie but say what you will. Everyone has opinions I say mine because im cant stand people talking **** behind others backs. But if the stuff im saying is even ban worthy then you would find that me as well as loads of others would be ban to. Good luck fishing to whoever is reading this. Keep the comments coming I love when people decide to jump on me. Its the internet people say crap all the time, by tonight everyone will have forgotten all about whats said to each other insult or not so insult me, my internet feeling can take it. LOL hahaha.
    Last edited by fish-o-haulic; 11-08-2011 at 04:32 PM.
    If your too busy to go fishin; YOUR TOO BUSY!!!!!!

Just got back from the grocery store.
    Picked up some popcorn.

Or you can always Keep a nice one, then on the next trip eat a nice one and so on and so on :)

Tight Lines
    Scott

Quote Originally Posted by 30lber View Post
    Just got back from the grocery store.
    Picked up some popcorn.
    Please I have no interest in arguing with anyone. People tend to come up with **** to say when they realize everyone is saying it too. There will be another one but im not interested **** talking contest. I can take the truth no matter how bad it hurts. but some are just interested in starting drama. The outcome of this really makes no difference to me though.

Quote Originally Posted by Double A View Post
    Dude has something to say about EVERYTHING,,, 1500 posts,,, however never see any

REPORTS,,,

go fish bro
    Haha Brian. That's pretty funny but true.

Ok fine, i always have something to say just like everyone else on here. People say i dont post but yet when i dot i get like 2 replies at most. I have several of them in the aqueduct section i have some on castaic section one or 2 on apollo park. I figured it wouldnt help to post skunk trips so i dont post all of my adventures. Especially cuz no one replies to em. Wow yolo i always give you props and im repayed like this. Im patronized basically for doing what everyone else on this forum does only because i havent been on here a year or more. maybe some of you guys should go back and look at your posts before talking about others. especially you seal considering that just about every thread you were blasting somebody for a while. Im sorry for coming to this forum and completely ruining it for you guys I only observed and did what i saw of you guys do on this forum. Talk **** and use bad grammar. HAHA ive helped plenty of people out on this site now people that dont even know me are jumping in, fun for everybody right. LOL you guys are rediculous if any of you payed attention to anything you would know that half your guys claims arent even true. LOL whatever i dont expect everyone to like me, and as much as i hate this word i guess everyone has haters.
    Last edited by fish-o-haulic; 11-08-2011 at 05:36 PM.

Seal is a great guy and i can vouch for him.
    In person hes another harrison fords raider of the lost ark.
    Sorry seal...i had to.lol
    He spoke clearly!

Quote Originally Posted by eddiefishtaco View Post
    LOL

is up to you guys/girls
    I know this went all over the place
    but back to the subject
    keeping the little ones and releasing the big ones
    should be fun, to be caught again and again..
    a 20 pounder really chews up a bass reel
    but is a fight most want to experience at freshwater

let me stir the pot again..
    a female striper takes 8 years to mature?
    so DVL is not 8 years old .. so the minis come from the Aqueduct?
    the water level at DVL is like 10 ft higher from the aqueduct water

my July striped....(marlin) try catching that with a rattle trap
    http://www.dfg.ca.gov/delta/stripedbass/biology.asp

Female striped bass usually spawn for the first time in their fourth or fifth year, when they are 21 to 25 inches long. Some males mature when they are 2 years old and only about 11 inches long. Most males are mature at age 3 and nearly all females at age 5.

Stop using out of state resources when you have local information. Based on the SoCal's information on the stripers. I think they are leaving it open ended with when they reach maturity. If food is abundant I'm sure they reach maturity quicker since they can attain the size quicker.
    Last edited by t3rry; 04-12-2012 at 11:05 PM.

WHats the best way to catch striper? Im getting a boat and have never fished for them before. Ide like to keep one just to try it since I never have but I always release my fish because I too like sustaining the numbers. But there is nothing wrong with people wanting to keep and eat.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819