Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: WTB: small boat

I have this inflatable that has been just sitting in my back yard that I just want to get rid of. It's on pretty good shape. I tried to sell it last year but I was asking too much ($450)

I'm looking to get $250 for it or trade for a small aluminum. It will go on Craigs list in the next week or two if no one is interested.

Glenn 714 412 1282

small patch above water line
    Last edited by NY4Reels!; 11-04-2009 at 09:48 PM.

is that a hard bottom? can it easily fit 2 people?

Quote Originally Posted by samgann93 View Post
    is that a hard bottom? can it easily fit 2 people?
    It's not a hard bottom, it has blue slats. It will hold 2 people ok, but I would get a second cushion.

im looking for sumthing a little bigger. thanks though.

Im looking for a 9 or 10 foot fiberglass boat. no aluminum, or inflatable. id like there to be a trolling motor on it. i would really like a water tender 9.4. boat has to be floating condition. and trolling motor has to be in decent condition.

im looking to spend around 300

thanks,
    sam gann
    Why not an inflatlable? They are extremely stable for a small craft. Two people can sit on the same side of our inflatable without fear of tipping over. Can't say you could do the same on a small fiberglass/aluminum dinghy. I used to have a 10ft aluminum way back and we had to make sure to sit in the middle at all times. It was kinda scary at times when me and my brother would shift our weight around from one side to another. We always had to make sure to evenly distribute the weight. The only problem with an inflatable is setting it up all the time as Geordy said, but it sounds like you have the storage space, so you could always leave it setup in the garage or backyard. We have a 10ft now and we love it. Also if you capsize in an inflatable, your boat won't sink to the bottom of the ocean. Safety, safety, safety.

As for a trolling motor, we bought ours brand new at Sports Chalet for $99. It's a Minn Kota 30-36lb thrust. Oh don't forget about a deep cycle battery and charger. That might set you back a little if you don't already have those.

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/boa/1458905747.html

SAMMYYYY! lol I know you want it!
    he also has an outboard for sale to,,,dont get it,,,lol,,,plz dont

Quote Originally Posted by GeordyBass View Post
    http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/boa/1458905747.html

SAMMYYYY! lol I know you want it!
    he also has an outboard for sale to,,,dont get it,,,lol,,,plz dont
    danggg. crazi deal. i dont know how to work on a boat though... someone buy it and fix it and then ill get it from you ;]

danggg. crazi deal. i dont know how to work on a boat though... someone buy it and fix it and then ill get it from you ;]
    dude just get it!
    glass work is easy,,, you'll have it done in a few hours... and you'll save a lot of $$$ and sell the trailer too!

use this stuff... $10 at home depot and easy to work with just like bondo!
    http://www.jamestowndistributors.com...ct.do?pid=6102
    Last edited by GeordyBass; 11-09-2009 at 07:12 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast