Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: palo verde last weekend

Default palo verde last weekend

There still biting at the outfall water's still warm but the nights are starting to get a little colder. We caught a hand full of channels too many turtles and a pretty nice flat. Had three good runs only landed one , the first flat didn't bite till three am and the last one bit around five thirty. I'm bringing a alarm clock next time. The pics are from a disposable to a disc so quality's just alright.
    Last edited by Katnip; 05-19-2010 at 09:33 AM. Reason: photo bucket slide show is not acurate

Nice Flatty!

Nice work on that Flathead. The bite has been pretty good out there for the last few weeks. It's good you had a solid trip out. Thanks for sharing !!

Call your uncle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nice report and nice flatty....love the paloverde area....T.

Good u got into a nice flattie. Its been getting tougher out there the last few weeks due to the cooling off weather but still a few can be had. Nice going.

B

Default yup

I hit the same spot last night for nada 4 short pulls bait marked pretty heavy but no real runs.I think I got one last trip in me before I start fishin the bay. Still had fun though, always do.

Mos Def always have fun no matter what. Better than being at work. : ) What do you fish for in the bay? I am looking to get some saltwater trips in soon. just for a change in paste from time to time for a few hrs since I am close to the ocean in the wood now.

Default sd bay

Halibut and more halibut lots of sand bass too. pm me if you wanna fish off our boat .More than welcome...

I love Halibut that sounds like a plan. Maybe I can catch a trip out there with ya one day. Will keep ya posted shoot me some times you plan on going I will have more free time from Jan on out.