Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Laughing in Laughlin: T57 wedding reception!

That Catfish Paradise place sure does look fishey.

Nice going on the fishing Sansou & Trolly.

Congrats Bullets & Tater.

Very nice report on a great fishing catfish/bass trip and a wonderful bonus........ERIKA AND GREG AS MR AND MRS. I am more than sorry I couldn't make this trip. But, I had already scheduled and paid for a La Paz trip a year ago that coincided. Congrats you two, we'll get together soon. Poker anyone? (report very soon on LaP trip)

cool you guys got some fishing time in....AND caught some feesh....congrats...

Some of those areas look super sweet especially those hydro outlets....some big gear and long casts could prove lucrative !

Damn....when I see you catching those troutskies (funny on a trap !) my mind goes straight to a swimbait.....man if those trout are there in great numbers...."you know who" won't be far behind !

Trolly is turnin' in to a stripa killer too....slayed 'em down out there too !

nice work and congrats to both of U on the many feesh!
    Gary

Great play by play Rich, Trolly so looked in his element

Congratulation to greg and Erica, I wish you many years of health, wealth and happiness....I'm sorry I was not able to join you for the weekend Hopefully you got my my message before you left, see you soon....I think I owe you both a shot or two!

TD

Quote Originally Posted by olfishergal View Post
    Very nice report on a great fishing catfish/bass trip and a wonderful bonus........ERIKA AND GREG AS MR AND MRS. I am more than sorry I couldn't make this trip. But, I had already scheduled and paid for a La Paz trip a year ago that coincided. Congrats you two, we'll get together soon. Poker anyone? (report very soon on LaP trip)
    Halloween night at our new place in Corona. I know it's quite a haul for you but if you can make it, we're going to have a lot of players and money on the table!

_Bullets

Luckily, we had a chance to break away from the chaos and watch the masters at work. Erica and I met up with Sansou and Trolly at the spot the had scoped out. Unfortunately, I had no luck but the king himself showed mr. stripey what's up:

We spent all afternoon fishing until our arms were tired of casting lures. I saw so many fish follow mine in but were just curious and never took. We did however catch a HUGE buzz and enjoyed time with our friends.

The following morning (day of reception), Erica and I still wanted to get some time on the water. We fished the bridge just outside the AVI resort in the morning. I was casting a rattletrap that Rich loaned me and had a huge shadow chase and bump it. Unfortunatly, my inferior skills couldn't get the hook set. I kept casting my lure right in front of his nose but eventually it just spooked 'em and he swam off into the shadows. I did manage one smallie on a lure though that morning:

I did catch another dink LMB but my mother-in-law has the pictures on her camera so no pics.

Later that night, our reception started out very uncomfortable. I hate being the center of attention and you could hear a pin drop in that place. But, after all found the open bar, the party started to loosen up a tad:

After a ton of beers and a few shot of Jameson doubles, we started to get silly with a few pics:

I told Trolly before the trip that is was mandatory that he wear a shirt since half the time he is shirtless. But we just couldn't resist getting one shot in for the king himself. (Notice how modest Sansou is)

I have so many other stories of the unforgettable weekend but with save them for another day.

To our FNN friends who shared this milestone in our lives, Erica and I want to truly thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

Rich, you have always been a real good friend. We latched on to your personality and sense of humor from the day we met you. All of our outings have been so fun and we both are so lucky to consider you our friend!

Trolly, Holy S***! We can't even put into words what joy you bring to us when you're around! You're antics and stories never get old and Erica and I love every minute, every time we hang out with you. Your generosity is second to none!

Granny and Grampa, Erica and I consider you both as our closest friends here. There is not a week or two that goes by where we're not thinking of you two. I'm sure of the fact that we will be life-long friends. We love you both!

Thanks for the read and sorry for the hi-jack Rich.

Mr. and Mrs. Bullets_Full

Default funny post

Hey rich it was a blast.Thanx for doing all the driving.Exploring we did thats for sure,i felt like christopher columbus lol.Man you new what lure to change up to when the offering was not good.That water was clear and tasted very good. I realy liked the firecracker store in neveda. 100 m89s for 22.50 is a good deal.Greg and erica thanx for everything. The italian food and cesar salad was real good.Hard ten for five dollars,made 35 dollars.Made 120 on the poker tables,priceless. Thats all i gambled. Breakfaat buffet was good too.Met very nice people out there.The one that blew my mind was a army veteran from afaganistan.When he saw our shirts he said hey where is trout only? Let the blood spill. He said he lurks on this board and fnn has a huge following in that country.Wow i was in shck he knew me and pontoon and various others.I asked the if there were catfish there , he said there was but it was difficult to fish because of all the roadside bombs left by russia in the cold war.I gave him a cold poereade in honor of fnn, and he gladly took it.He as from lagrs vegas now and he knows who to fish and should me a lot of pictures.Granny and mike had a blast with you guys ,sure was fun.Loved the men in the wedding with tuxedos and converse tennis shoes. The women were lokking real good too all in black. Rich thanx again for everything buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by bullets_full View Post
    Granny and Grampa, Erica and I consider you both as our closest friends here. There is not a week or two that goes by where we're not thinking of you two. I'm sure of the fact that we will be life-long friends. We love you both!
    Greg and Erica - The feeling is mutual. We love you both and know the two of you will have many, many happy years together. Congratulations on your new home and new life together. See you Saturday!

looks like great outing..it's cool to meet up with a lot of new found friends through here..wtg on the fish and the nice catch bro, she's a keeper..

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast