Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: La lakers 2009 - 2010

Default La lakers 2009 - 2010

So tomorrow night the season gets under way seems like last month they were winning the title.Hopefully they can go back to back it might ease the pain of the dodgers coming up a little short once again.I like their chances I hope we can stay healthy since on paper they seem to be better this year. GO LA

Yea Im already feeling another title. Hopefully everyone stays healthy and well be in LA for the parade in no time

No one can fade the Lakers ! 2 peat coming up !

Dont feel to confident, first they have to get through Nugs, Cavs, and Magic.

Celtics are favored to win but I really don't see that happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Simplyeman View Post

Celtics are favored to win but I really don't see that happening.
    With Wallace and everyone they already had Boston is going to be tough but they're not favored to win the championship. Lakers currently are 2/1 and Celtics are 4/1.

i think the big test for the lakers are the celtics,but they better not look past san antonio,they looked reel tough against the n,o.they had the d,and now they have the o.good luck flaker fans.

I take back what I said.....cavs wont take it, no chance! Watching them play I think that all the talk about Shaq is just hype. He reportedly singed a 50 mil contract with an Italian league.

I love the Lakers but i really think the Celtics are going to take it this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Simplyeman View Post
    I love the Lakers but i really think the Celtics are going to take it this year.
    Hard to argue with that prediction. The Celts look determined so far, and one thing they appear to have over the Lakers at this point is bench strength. Pau returning will certainly help, but I'd hate to rely on Sasha, Walton, Powell, and M'Benga to be consistent bench contributors. Farmar and Brown as guard backups make me a little nervous, too.

I wouldn't count out Brown. Unlike Sasha and Farmar he doesn't throw the ball away or take some ridiculous shot. Shasha just looks like he's going into a seizure all the time and Farmar thinks he's Jordan.

WoW lakers won today but it looked kind of messy, nonetheless its still a win. whoo hooo.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast