Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: "Early Bath"

Default "Early Bath"

My friend Richard and I went out looking for some more boils today. But all we got was water in our face. There was a pretty good northeastern wind on the lake today. We met up with Capt'n and Fishyboy in the morning. Arthur had a nice 7lbs stripy on a top water already. We said to ourselfs. Looks like Friday again, but no luck.Hat's off to the lifeguard at the ramp today.She earned her money today helping me with my boat. The winds were 25 to 35 mph at times today. Lastly, I need to buy a dip net.I seen two guys fishing with live shad in the C point cove, They were getting a bass to one piece of bait .Thats not fair.jk.

Cow Patty

I really want to get a dip net too! What lake where you fishing at? I fished at Castaic yesterday and when we were taking the boat out of the water, there were huge waves and all the boats where getting thrashed around! It was like the ocean, lol! Today I went from shore on the Castaic Lagoon and it was extremely windy. I couldn't imagine how bad the upper lake must have been!

Default The bath was at Castaic

"Sorry about that" The Lake was Castaic.

sounds nasty-Glad nothin bad happened, and the helpful lifeguard always is a plus when in need!!
    was about to go there, but got a great invite with FA to hit the salt today-
    great move- nice day-and great/fun practice for the DD stripers!...

Quote Originally Posted by Cow Patty View Post
    Hat's off to the lifeguard at the ramp today.She earned her money today helping me with my boat.y
    She helped me too

i got dip net!!!!!

yea the candy bait is almost always oen to one on bass!!!

i have not had much of a chance this year to use it since shore shad are far and few in between.