Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Feds to 60 Million American Anglers: We don't need you

Quote Originally Posted by hoosierfisher View Post
    We elected him as a Nation, so we should support him as long as he is in the office. That is how I see it. However, we don't have to love him. Topic of Obama is a whole different topic.

The article is real and it is rather radical (the wrong way against us fishermen). Man, I just spent a fortune on whole new set of gears for both freshwater and saltwater fishing.... Perhaps, I need to see if my Craigslist is still active...
    Im with you 200% once elected all RED WHITE & BLUE AMERICANS SHOULD SUPPORT.But that being said us fisherman need to be heard so we can protect what we love so our kids and grand kids etc.......CAN HAVE THE OUTDOOR EXPERINCE WE ALL ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only civil war I see is when they ban fishing and they really try and stop the people on this website, white, black, red, brown , yellow and any other race I may have missed, from fishing....

Obama- the messiah of the parasite.

We can complain about Obama. We can say " LETS START A REVOLUTION". We can express our frustrations and outrage over how we are slowly loosing the basic liberties and freedoms that make up the foundation and principles for which this country was built upon. What about all the people who fought many of which lost their lives so that generations to come could have the freedom we enjoy today (but stand to lose tomorrow)? In my opinion I don't really care much about national security if it means I have give up my rights to fish.. Give me liberty or give me death...

We can point fingers argue about it on the internet but it won't do a dam thing to help us preserve our rights to fish. The fishing community in California has expressed outrage over all the corruption and injustice taking place with in the MLPA process. Which helped a little but really not much. Until we can effectively stop the politicians and extreme environmental lobbiest from making laws and creating policies which take away our rights nothing will change. If closures were based on science and the condition of our fisheries there would be no closures but it's a political game which so far we are not a part.

We (Anglers) as a group must unite and stand together as a group. Not just in California but throughout the country. We need to form an organized association something like the NRA but much larger. Our power is in numbers. If we remain separated and unorganized our representation will not be taken seriously by politicians (decision makers) and our voices will not be heard. If we represent 60 million votes plus all the friends and family we can sway for votes politicians in Washington are going to more interested in working with us. Even in California if we stand together as Anglers when election rolls around and we all get behind a candidate who is fishing friendly. Although it's hard to complete extreme environmentalists who are far fewer in numbers however have endless amounts of money to dump in the campaigns. Our strengths lie with in our numbers. Please introduce the great sport of fishing to others we need to continue to grow our team...Arguing among each other will do nothing to save our rights to fish. Divided we fall, united we stand.

JerryG
    Last edited by jerryG; 10-30-2009 at 09:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RUSSO View Post
    You Obama haters are hilarious, you just never give it up. Obama is an illegel alien, Obama is gonna take your guns away, Obama is a muslim, Obama is a terrorist, Obama is going to open up our borders, and now he is going to ban fishing. Dont believe every Email you get from some racist in a red state.
    dude obama is no beter than any other pres we have had the only difference people see is he is black
    that is all he has going for him he has been in office for a while now and hasnt done **** this is why i love my country but not my government

and ps a revolution man ok dream on. i agree its bullstuff what he is tring to do but what can you really do about it the liberals won thats that but remember it will be over in 4 years

It seems Obama's usefulness has hit its limit.

The media is starting to viciously slash him lately... Well..except NBC, they just LOVE obama... After all, they do live at Rockafeller center.. LMFAO!

But when the revolution starts, you bet your arses I'm gonna fight (and i dont mean that stupid protest B/S, i mean fight!! Hell, what do i have to lose? A life in a marxist-ruled country is hardly a life at all... I have no child or wife to leave behind. Only my blood to feed to the roots of liberty.. its necessary. its required!

I dont think the general public will tolerate another bush for long, more and more people are hating him, alot of them being former supporters! Whatever happens, it's going to be UGLY. You guys better have some guns!

Quote Originally Posted by RUSSO View Post
    You Obama haters are hilarious, you just never give it up. Obama is an illegel alien, Obama is gonna take your guns away, Obama is a muslim, Obama is a terrorist, Obama is going to open up our borders, and now he is going to ban fishing. Dont believe every Email you get from some racist in a red state.
    Are you so enamored with Obama that you are completely blind as to what is going on?
    Instead of presenting facts to dispute what is obvious you just disparage the report and then disregard it.
    Simplistic thinking by another simple minded liberal that believes anything the left says.

California and the United States is in a hurt right now and they want to spend more of our money to shut down fishing. This is a bunch of bull #%*!.
    What about putting more people out of work and most of the tackle stores and fishing boats that are owened by private people that have there live savings in. We need to unite and fight for our right to fish. I know I have lots of money in equipment. What about the you guys. Let fight to keep our rights. We pay higher taxes on fishing equipment to go for restoration of fishing areas.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234