Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

View Poll Results: Who will move to L.A.

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Raiders

6 28.57%
  • Rams

1 4.76%
  • Vikings

1 4.76%
  • Jaguars

3 14.29%
  • Chargers

3 14.29%
  • Bills

4 19.05%
  • 49ers

3 14.29%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who will move to L.A.

Quote Originally Posted by Oz View Post
    you're right $$$ talks. but they have fan base unlike some of these other teams that they only root 4 them when there good. the 49ers and the vikings have loyal fans unlike some others.
    There is no way you just called 49er fans loyal. That is funny, When the 49ers had Montana and Young (and were winning) there were 49ers fans all over LA. Everyone had their new starter Jacket. Now that they suck. You can't find a 49er fan anywhere. Maybe there are a few diehards in the bay area. The bay area has 2 bad teams.

i guess they are going to go with the rich mans season ticket ploy called PSL's (personal seating lisence) a way to take the working class out of the season ticket market. charging an extra $1000 or so for a season ticket for the first year you own them. i don't know about you folks, but i cant afford an extra $4000 for 4 season tickets. if this is how they do it i wont support a team in L.A.

None of the above

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua View Post
    There is no way you just called 49er fans loyal. That is funny, When the 49ers had Montana and Young (and were winning) there were 49ers fans all over LA. Everyone had their new starter Jacket. Now that they suck. You can't find a 49er fan anywhere. Maybe there are a few diehards in the bay area. The bay area has 2 bad teams.
    I dont know what u are talking bout dude I live in So.Cal and there are tons of 49er fans down here. My opinion Or the most teams I see being supported down here are The Raiders,49ers,Rams,Cowboys these team I always see stickers on cars t-shirts,hats,jerseys u get the point. I dont know who will make the move. I personally would love for the Rams to come back (since there in the NFC WEST division and nowhere near the west coast)? I could go to LA and watch my niners give them the beat down they do every year.

Or the 49ers, It just makes since to me that the 49ers are probably the team that is more prepared for a new stadium being built they already have the blue prints and have been cleared to build it in Santa Clara. Either way the NINERS are going to have a new stadium in 2 years be it Santa Clara or L.A.

Tons of 49er fans down here? Really? Hmmmm maybe they've just been hiding the last 15 years.

49ER NATION!!

As long as its not the 9ers, traiders and the vikings I am good with it

TD

Quote Originally Posted by wellbilldancesays View Post
    Tons of 49er fans down here? Really? Hmmmm maybe they've just been hiding the last 15 years.

49ER NATION!!
    Quote Originally Posted by troutdog View Post
    As long as its not the 9ers, traiders and the vikings I am good with it

TD
    Damn Seems like you boys been sippin on that 49er haterade lately

Quote Originally Posted by The Angler View Post
    Damn Seems like you boys been sippin on that 49er haterade lately
    I'm a Ram fan what else would you expect, you tryin to get a back rub out of this or what?

TD

Quote Originally Posted by wellbilldancesays View Post

49ER NATION!!
    They are NOW wearing Saints Jerseys. Gotta love a front runner.

I know my teams blows, But I cant switch. My daughter asked, why do you like a team that always loses?? It will be that much sweeter when we become competitive again. We are one injury away from being a .500 team That is Russell getting injured. Finally, they pulled him out of last weeks game A step in the right direction
    Last edited by Joshua; 10-27-2009 at 11:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cangler View Post
    They'll move the Vikings to London first !

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/1......-and-a-team

Over my dead body. Not my Vikings. I think its cool that some games are played over there ( England ) I don't think the American fans of the NFL would like the idea of one of our football teams moving over to England and setting up shop.

Besides , They have their own football, Soccer.
    Last edited by Troutman65; 10-27-2009 at 12:54 PM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast