Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

View Poll Results: Who will move to L.A.

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Raiders

6 28.57%
  • Rams

1 4.76%
  • Vikings

1 4.76%
  • Jaguars

3 14.29%
  • Chargers

3 14.29%
  • Bills

4 19.05%
  • 49ers

3 14.29%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Who will move to L.A.

Quote Originally Posted by Oz View Post
    we all know that cali is full of bandwagon jumpers thats a given but its getting old that the true fans gotta hear the BS. just way to many haters IMO.

Your right OZ to many haters. Packer fans today included at Geen Bay.

On a side note , If a NFL team comes here I still will be a die hard Vikings fan. I would go to a game or two though.

Can't wait!! Jaguars will be the first team to come to LA. It's a 50% a team will play in LA next season 100% chance we will have a team by the following year. They are looking to bring 2 teams to play here. The stadium will be built to accomidate 2 teams. This info came from the head of Majestic Realty.

Itll be the jaguars,the people building the new stadium already anounced that they want to own whatever team plays in their facilities..thats the only team that will sell!!! i would like the raiders to come back,but i doubt it will happen..so unless a team is willing to sell full ownership i dont see them coming to los angeles.

Default Los Angeles Niners

LA Niners that sound nice

Id prefer an expansion team too, but the L.A. Jaguars sounds pretty nice, and who knows, with a new stadium, new owners and plenty of revenue, the L.A. Jags could be a force!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345