Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sport Chalet Clearance event till Sunday

Quote Originally Posted by gavin310 View Post
    I think all stores are having the sale, but certain stores are having a tent sale where they'll have lots more stuff on sale. The stores having the tent sale are: Bakersfield, La Canada, Huntington Beach, Point Loma, Oxnard, Rancho Cucamonga
    Yes, I went to my local store in Burbank and they said they dont have the sale from the email. Only the stores you have listed. He also said he has had alot of people stop by asking for that sale. Luckly i have La Canada store close so i will have to stop by tomorrow since today is a busy day. Hopefully i find something to buy.

cutbait Guest

TB and I swung by and picked up 2 baitcasters (pfluegar, and an Okuma} 1 Diawa baitcast rod. 1 Okuma spinning reel. 1 Quantam salt spinning reel {BiG} . Lucky crafts, bombers, bucktails, P-line. $440 dollars of stuff for bout $200

Quote Originally Posted by lalo56 View Post
    Yes, I went to my local store in Burbank and they said they dont have the sale from the email. Only the stores you have listed. He also said he has had alot of people stop by asking for that sale. Luckly i have La Canada store close so i will have to stop by tomorrow since today is a busy day. Hopefully i find something to buy.
    I was at the la canada store yesterday, there was barely anything on sale, and everything on sale was crap, it seemed like the only stuff on sale was the lures that had been sitting on the shelves for years...

i will be there at 9:30am lol spoke to an employee in the fishing dpt and was told the store opens at 10 but if im standing outside at 9 - 9:30 she would let me in

Quote Originally Posted by pasadenafishin View Post
    I was at the la canada store yesterday, there was barely anything on sale, and everything on sale was crap, it seemed like the only stuff on sale was the lures that had been sitting on the shelves for years...
    well the sale is bin going on for a few days and a lot of good stuff has sold already but if you look in every crack in that department you find useful stuff.
    got a shimano sienna spinning combo for $14 i bin using the same combo
    for trout catfish and striper for the passed 4 years and it works grate.
    got a few rapalas for $3.
    and the employee said they keep on putting more stuff out everyday.

hmmm... now you got me thinking if i should go or not. Lets see how i feel later.

hmmm... now you got me thinking if i should go or not. Lets see how i feel later.

Nothing left as far as setups. i Got the last 2 clarus /sedona combo and last sahara reel.
    Last gulp bucket.

Quote Originally Posted by hakaveli View Post
    Nothing left as far as setups. i Got the last 2 clarus /sedona combo and last sahara reel.
    Last gulp bucket.
    You little... jk bro. I was told by the guy i always go to in burbank that he boxes things up every day and ships them to La Canada. So i guess i will go tomorrow morning and see what i can find.... I probably wont be there early since i have a couple halloween parties to go to. So i might sleep in lol. Just letting you guys know so hit it early.

got a few really good deals this morning 60% off um... no if you apply for a credit card and get proved you get an additional 15% off
    so i got 75% off got a humminbird 787 c2 fish finder gps combo list price $649 marked down to $599 for clearance take off 75% = $150+ tax

shimano tackle bag list price $49.99 marked down to $40 for clearance take off 75% = $10+ tax

man thats a reall score!!! congrats...

with i was that lucky

Quote Originally Posted by NoHo ART View Post
    got a few really good deals this morning 60% off um... no if you apply for a credit card and get proved you get an additional 15% off
    so i got 75% off got a humminbird 787 c2 fish finder gps combo list price $649 marked down to $599 for clearance take off 75% = $150+ tax

shimano tackle bag list price $49.99 marked down to $40 for clearance take off 75% = $10+ tax
    That is an amazing deal! Too bad my dad still wouldn't spend $150 on a fish finder! Is that tackle bag any good? I need to get something like that.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123