Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Newbie 10/10/2009 Lobster Trip

welcome to the board,a great bunch of fishermen here,on this site

That's a big boy you got their. I need to get certified and start diving. Good luck on hooping. Welcome to the site, I'm new myself.

thanks for the post. great job out there. i might have to ask you to teach me how to dive.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG0FISH View Post
    thanks for the post. great job out there. i might have to ask you to teach me how to dive.
    No problem, when you’re scuba diving or free diving for lobster, it's like going to the meet market. You pick what meet you want. Just hope you aren’t afraid of diving in the dark.

Quote Originally Posted by done-it-again View Post
    That's a big boy you got their. I need to get certified and start diving. Good luck on hooping. Welcome to the site, I'm new myself.
    Thanks good to be abord... I'm alway looking for new dive buddy. So if you are certified hit me up and i set up the trip.

Quote Originally Posted by fisherman from long beach View Post
    welcome to the board,a great bunch of fishermen here,on this site
    Thanks... you are right... Lot of friendly people...

Quote Originally Posted by Legacy View Post
    No problem, when you’re scuba diving or free diving for lobster, it's like going to the meet market. You pick what meet you want. Just hope you aren’t afraid of diving in the dark.
    i've done free diving back in da days during light but i think i can manage even at night.
    im just worried about my lungs holding up. (im a smoker) the more i force my lungs to hold air it will get better and better but will it get better after the season is over? lol.
    im thinking inside the breakwall. its only like 15 feet deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Legacy View Post
    Thanks good to be abord... I'm alway looking for new dive buddy. So if you are certified hit me up and i set up the trip.

Not certified yet, but been thinking about it. I have dived a half a dozen times before in Hawaii and in the Caribbean, but nothing local. But thanks for the invite.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12