Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: The Good ,The Bad, The Ugly at SARL Opener

Thanks for reading Bruce . Hope your doing well & get back out fishing for some trout this Winter .

Hey, what's the capital of Arizona?

Quote Originally Posted by sansou View Post

Now this thread is taking a turn for the worst.

I don't like the snagging and netting either, but as was stated earlier. Alot of fish that were swimming right by the shore over 24 hours after being planted are probably about to die regardless. Those fish were going to end up on someones stringer or in the belly of a bird.

The water was just still to warm, especially for trout coming out of 50 degree water into a 70 degree plus sauna.

What I will say is that the trout that were swimming close to sore were very nice looking fish. There were two distinct varities that I saw, a lighter colored fish with beautiful dark spot markings and a darker more vividly colored trout that were very silvery with a vibrant red stripe running the length of the fish.

Once the water gets colder this season is going to be a great one for SARL/Carona.

I relaxed and had fun.Ate great also.TM65 you should bring those taco's to our next event!

Quote Originally Posted by Hitts0n View Post
    I relaxed and had fun.Ate great also.TM65 you should bring those taco's to our next event!

Yeah those carne asada tacos sure were tasty. Not sure what I will bring for the next event. Maybe some pork loin .

Thanks for showing up Hitts. I was in when you pulled out that Steelers banner flag. I need me a Viking one of those .

Quote Originally Posted by sansou View Post
    Can't remember, but it's Apache for "easily breaks in the middle."

Quote Originally Posted by Poxy Boggards View Post
    I don't like the snagging and netting either, but as was stated earlier. Alot of fish that were swimming right by the shore over 24 hours after being planted are probably about to die regardless. Those fish were going to end up on someones stringer or in the belly of a bird.

The water was just still to warm, especially for trout coming out of 50 degree water into a 70 degree plus sauna.

What I will say is that the trout that were swimming close to sore were very nice looking fish. There were two distinct varities that I saw, a lighter colored fish with beautiful dark spot markings and a darker more vividly colored trout that were very silvery with a vibrant red stripe running the length of the fish.

Once the water gets colder this season is going to be a great one for SARL/Carona.

Hey Wes , Thanks for posting up .

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456