Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1st timer....luck ??? or .....

Default 1st timer....luck ??? or .....

After acquiring gps numbers from Mr. Ahhvtec, took wifey and brother hooping last night. Let’s just say the numbers were hot. Got limits for 3 within 2nd set, threw back a few smaller legals so we don't have our limits on the boat. Stuck around a little bit, did another 2 sets, got bigger bugs so we traded bugs from the boat and newly caugh. Having problems with posting pictures, Mr. Vtec will post them. Thanks for reading

DUY

Hell that's alot of luck! Glad you guys were able to get out there and kill it. Did I see that you made your wife pull at one time? We did good too on our boat, will post report later. Winds were strong but manageable...

Last edited by ahhvtec; 10-13-2009 at 01:37 PM.

damn im jealous ,i've been out twice and managed 1 each time.you guys got to hook me up with the spot.

What did you have to do to get those GPS #'s? DOH MAI!

if you guys got them from long beach area i dont know if its safe to consume those tasteeeee lobsters. i was told that city of long beach recently spilled 1mil gal. of raw sewage and told people not to swim around there. but then again if dfg or any others are not warning people then i guess it's okay.

congrats anyhow.
    Last edited by BIG0FISH; 10-13-2009 at 12:06 PM.

6. Default

Great 1st time hooping......

But i gotta say, its not luck by any means.......ahhvtecs numbers are golden...just keep it to yourself.....trust me.

But very nice score.....bring out the butter.

great job out there!

one question though, can you throw back smaller ones to keep bigger ones? i mean once they are kept on the boat or where ever you would keep them, are they not part of your limit/possession/bag?
    i think that applies to fish and was curious wether that applied to lobster also.

Default your right

Quote Originally Posted by mil sonrisas View Post
    great job out there!

one question though, can you throw back smaller ones to keep bigger ones? i mean once they are kept on the boat or where ever you would keep them, are they not part of your limit/possession/bag?
    i think that applies to fish and was curious wether that applied to lobster also.
    No upgrading allowed.

Quote Originally Posted by mullet View Post
    No upgrading allowed.
    Or culling as they call it. Lesson learned Duy, no bueno next time little buddy! Great job none the less. Your wife pulled like a champ. Made my wife pull once, she was all up for burning calories, one hoop and she said forget it. LMAO!

Duc, did you make him take that foot shot

That's a monster roach. WTG first timer.......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast