Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New fishing partner

Default New fishing partner

jesus saves
    Last edited by BabyKiller; 01-11-2011 at 08:45 PM.

looks like i might have found a new buddy lol

what lakes etc do you fish

Come back out this way and fish my local spots! LOL I never did fish that local creek you were telling me about down your way.

I'll have to let you know when Rick and I fish. You're more then welcome to join us. Maybe do some tubing some time?

If you want PM your number I don't have it anymore. Mines still the same.

Jason

lmao....good luck with the date search homie....

GD

sup man.. hit me up sometime, i'm down to go fishing with ya. i still have that foot trolling i bought from you a while back.

ya hit me up sometime we can go out and catch fishys NO HOMO

Quote Originally Posted by BabyKiller View Post
    ghettodad i wanna fish with you sometime. no homo

heman sounds good.
    ill prolly start putting up requests in the rendezvous section before im going fishing.

hey, this is the fishing network!!!!!
    Sounds fun brother..hopefully I am "reasonably skilled" enough for you tho!!

Take care man

GD

ive fished just about every peice of water in so cal except skinner and berett. my gears not the best but i know what im doin. u need a partner one day hit me up. im not working right now so im fishing olmoast everyday.

It's like a bromance add...

Hey BabyKiller,

MWM, located in Fullerton, Fish every week, Fish Irvine, SARL, Carona often during trout season. Also like to hit up a couple of San Bernardino trout Derby's every season.
    Don't do much bass/crappie fishing, but I did manage a very solid 2# Crappie over the summer.

Do some catfisihing and Halibut Hunting in the summer. Been fishing down in Newport this whole summer probably twice a week.

Let me know if you want to go troll the Vine sometime. Love trolling the Vine.
    Always down to meet a new fishing buddy, and have someone to call before heading out.

We have a group of folks heading to SARL tomorrow for the trout opener, join us if you can. Shoot me a PM next time your planning a trip.

Wes
    Poxy Boggards

i wanna be down fellas
    i'm in brea if anyone wants to meet up for skinner, or any other lake within 1.5hours.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast